Cop 28 ?

Observer II

Well, this annual scare fest is underway, with delegates jetting from all over the world, for a virtue signalling epic.   In the case of the UK, our delegation of Sunack, Cameron and King Charles, went in three seperate jets.   The hypocracy of these elites, knows no bounds, as they promise ever more restrictions on the living standards of their peasantry.    😠

When I do my shopping I ask all the neighbours if they want to do theirs at the same time so I can save the planet by giving them a lift.

No of course I don’t, and in a similar way it’s unrealistic to expect three of the country’s leaders to change their busy schedules so that they can all just sit on the same aircraft. In any case, the king had far more business to attend to and flew out a day earlier.

To me this is just a case of the media and climate change opponents trying to make an issue out of something that we all do. What’s important is the fact that they’re there, not how they got there.

Bill 😊

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

could also be to do with security measures.

those three on the same plane could present a very good target to your determined terrorist.

A king, a p.m. and an ex p.m all in one shot

bit like smashing a sixer in conkers.

That is the right answer, but applies to a non-malicious aviation accident. The security of the nation is more important than the feigned climate outrage from Obs!

• Upvote 1

😄  "The security of the Nation" -   an oxymoron in the case of our current Gov, who've allowed in tens of thousands of potential jihadists into the UK, to roam around stabbing UK citizens, and we've just learnt that over 17,000 asylum seekers have just been lost from Gov radar.   If your worried about losing these prats, just send less of them, and save tax payer's money at the same time.   :rolleyes: