Cas & the 3 day week

With our game on Monday my memory goes back to playing Cas in the CC it was a draw on the away tie,and it was during the 3 day week regulations(1972?) and of course no floodlit games were permited so it was arranged for Wilderspool on a Wednesday afternoon.All factories scheduled their week to exclude Wednesday and it was packed solid,in fact kick off was delayed to get fans in!Now my memory fades(maybe it was the Grunhalle I had before the game in the Roebuck :) ) I can't remember the score !Did anyone else go that day?

No Safe's I would put my house on it ,in fact Cas wore white shirts with a black&yellow V, I remember everything bar the score,but..... am sure we won then drew with Saints in the semis and had ANOTHER midweek replay but this time under floodlights(the miners strike must have ended) ...We lost :?

Gary just a suggestion but it may be a good idea for someone to archive all the Warrington results and put them up online. I know LFC have done so with their results so why not Warrington RLFC?

PJ - If you follow the http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/categories/News/Wolves to the Wolves page and use the page butons at the top 1,2,3,4,5 etc you will find every result all the way back to the year 2000!

Latchford Locks, that is what I meant, the Liverpool forum has every result, signing, cost, league poition etc. ever. I am not a follower of rugby but for those who are i think a word in the right ear at the club may get something done. After all most clubs are proud of their histories and hats off to rugby league as it does seem to be very fan friendly from what I have seen and heard. Any ideas on who to approach Gary?