Champions League Final

wolfie

Chelsea Flower Show, Chelsea Pensioners, much more interesting things than a Champions League final - in fact while all the media are making a great song and dance about i being the Battle of britain I actually think this devalues the competition (and I would have felt the same if Liverpool had been in an all British final.)

Playing Arsenal in the quarters and Chelsea in the semi-s made it just another Premier League clash.

Playing AC Milan or Real Madrid or Barcelona, makes it a much BIGGER game!

Doesn't real feel like a big European night! :cry:

I certainly don't expect to see a very exciting game.

Seeing you have totally lost interest in Premiership football due to Poo's lack of success coupled with your new toy WTFC, it might be better if you left this thread to the ones who are interested and concentrate on your fawning interviews of your hero.

BTW United 2-0, I will watch it on Sky given that Tyler is much better then Tyldesley.

Seeing you have totally lost interest in Premiership football due to Poo's lack of success coupled with your new toy WTFC, it might be better if you left this thread to the ones who are interested and concentrate on your fawning interviews of your hero.

BTW United 2-0, I will watch it on Sky given that Tyler is much better then Tyldesley.

It is always a pleasure to ruffle your feathers! :lol:

At least give me some credit for having some ambition and being prepared to get out of my armchair and do something constructive in the community!

I would appreciate your support at WTFC next season - an Eagle would make a good mascot - flying high! :wink:

Chelsea Flower Show, Chelsea Pensioners, much more interesting things than a Champions League final - in fact while all the media are making a great song and dance about i being the Battle of britain I actually think this devalues the competition (and I would have felt the same if Liverpool had been in an all British final.)

Playing Arsenal in the quarters and Chelsea in the semi-s made it just another Premier League clash.

Playing AC Milan or Real Madrid or Barcelona, makes it a much BIGGER game!

Doesn't real feel like a big European night! :cry:

I certainly don't expect to see a very exciting game.

sad

Gary said:-

Liverpool would win the lot...............Wrong

Chelsea would win the double...........Wrong

It wouldn't be an entertaining game...Wrong

Keep up the good work :P

Masters of the tight finish :D:D:D:wink::wink:

United win will everything in sight next season with luck like that!

I predict they will -

1. Win the league for the third year running.

2. Lift the League Cup and FA Cup

3. Win the Champions league again ...

oh and don't forget they have the Super Cup and Charity Shield to come!

Liverpool will be knocked out of everything at the first hurdle and win nothing!

Superb match for Everton. They've earned ?1 million thanks to Shrek playing and winning. Heard a rumour they were going to use some of the funds to bail Cahill's brother?! :lol:

More Garbage from the dark side. Sad quips like that are pathetic but typical of poor losers. :roll::roll::roll: