Labour - a woke joke ?

Several senior Labour Party politicians were interviewed on International Women's Day, and asked to define what a woman is.   Unbelievably they all struggled with an answer, fearing the wrath of Party Trans Police.   So on the day that celebrates Women, they failed to draw a gender line that protects women and girls from males entering their private spaces; toilets, changing rooms, hospital wards etc etc.   They insist on not recognising the simple facts of biology, in the name of "progressive " ideas about gender identity.  This stupidity has been compounded by the Mayor of London, who's now brought out a by-law that prohibits tube travellers from "staring" at other passengers !    These are the nut jobs that  intend to win the next election, with the addition of a pact with the LibDums, who have now declared a policy to rejoin the EU;  so much for the will of the people.   Boris and Co may be behind the curve on many issues, and hasn't got Brexit done yet;   but they certainly appear sane compared to the alternative.    😠

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Observer II said:

Several senior Labour Party politicians were interviewed on International Women's Day, and asked to define what a woman is.   Unbelievably they all struggled with an answer, fearing the wrath of Party Trans Police.   So on the day that celebrates Women, they failed to draw a gender line that protects women and girls from males entering their private spaces; toilets, changing rooms, hospital wards etc etc.   They insist on not recognising the simple facts of biology, in the name of "progressive " ideas about gender identity.  This stupidity has been compounded by the Mayor of London, who's now brought out a by-law that prohibits tube travellers from "staring" at other passengers !    These are the nut jobs that  intend to win the next election, with the addition of a pact with the LibDums, who have now declared a policy to rejoin the EU;  .    😠

I doubt it will not will be in my lifetime(Thank God)

But one day these cranks will get what they want; purely by grinding down the will of the people with countless threats and endless doom mongering.

See the source image

DO AS I SAY OR ELSE!DO AS I SAY OR ELSE!DO AS I SAY....................................................................

God save us from a Labour Gov -  their latest move, was to try to ammend the Gov's Elections Bill  to allow foreigners, living in the UK, the right to vote.   No wonder they want to open all doors into the UK for migrants.    😠

• 4 weeks later...

•  

STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF NOW !

And you wonder why?

............. 😳wait for it .............

London park may be renamed 

A London park’s name could be changing in 2022 after Brent council asked schoolchildren aged five to 13 to come up with a shortlist of ideas for a rebrand.

A London park named after William Gladstone could be rebranded Diane Abbott Park as part of a slavery review by a Labour-run council in the capital.

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

With fundemental concerns over the cost of living crisis,  we have yet another political bout over identity politics, with Angela Rayner resorting to every "ism" she can think of;  accusing critics (of her) as sexist, classist and misogenist - perhaps she could start wearing trousers, physically rather than metaphorically ? !    :rolleyes: