Roman Theatre - Stockton Heath

Dizzy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MiB and Indie

Sounds like you are both really busy chaps and what fun you must have although it all sounds like blummin hard work to me.

Glad I haven't offended either of you and good luck to you both with your ongoing ventures :D

Keep us all posted :D

PS MiB how on earth do you manage to fit all that in to your days.. glad to hear you've joined another band and keep on Rockin'. You play drums if I remember righty (although that was a long time ago in the good old school days)

Now tere's a BIG clue for TMM - Dismayed remembers me as a drummer back in the days of Appleton Grammar School so she must be somewhere around my generation. I left in 1978 for 2 years at Warington Art College then got my first record deal followed by 30 years in the music/media industry. I only retired from live touring in 1996 - to return in 2006 with a band called 'Soul Path'. Check them out on the Web, they have an international record deal through Reality Entertainment who also have a great Web site (latest signing 'Earth Wind & Fire') :biggrinbounce:

As to 'burn out' - "it's better to burn out than fade away" (Quote: Highlander 1) :angelwings:

:D MiB, more power to your elbow !!! but hey as the quote suggests, neither I or you are due to burn out in the forseeable future ... just been commissioned to write and produce a new documentary for the Norman Middlewich festival 2008 for the capital of culture celebrations. 8)