Just trying a little detective work, don’t really expect much based on my information.    Stockton Heath around 1958.   Three beautiful young ladies who were a big part of a fantastic teenage period, who proved that we really could be friends without benefits.  I can’t remember names, other than the elder sister was Barbara and she had a pair of twin sisters about a year younger.  They lived in a terraced house on one of the streets behind London Rd.  
Would love to email them and reminisce.

Stockton Heath Methodist Youth Club was a thriving community in that era with lots of girls in that age range.

My sister was a member at that time and I remember they did a South Pacific Musical Performance at the church hall , I was taken to watch it and there were at least 20 girls in the chorus plus others in lead roles pretty sure that may be a place to start looking.

There is a form I've attached for enquiries about the church maybe a place to start ?

https://shmc.org.uk/contacts/

I will try it Latch, these three sisters were a big part of my teenage years and the Hop Pole was our home. Our group and theirs were like brothers and sisters - their choice!   As well as they rebuffed our amorous advances, the church might be a good place to look !

Just wondered how they were all doing.

• 3 weeks later...