Stupid Logic

Bill

India is crying out for help in the pandemic and the USA says they can send some of the sixty million doses of the AZ vaccines then have just sitting on the shelf. But they’ll only do that once the AZ vaccine has been approved in the USA. Where’s the logic in that? If the vaccine’s been approved in India then surely that’s all that matters. The pandemic could have burned itself out by the time it gets approval.

Another point I knew nothing about was apparently the USA has been withholding raw materials used in vaccine production in India because politicians there didn’t like India doing a trade deal to buy some missile technology from Russia.

It’s a pity there isn’t some kind of virus that we could release to wipe out stupidity and mistrust amongst political types that act this way.

Bill 😊

Ah the good old USA mentality.

Don't release anything until it has been thoroughly tested, just in case we get sued by somebody for negligence. It doesn't matter that the whatever will not be needed by then because the world population has long since passed away. As long as we do the legal thing properly we will be ok.

43 minutes ago, Bill said:

t’s a pity there isn’t some kind of virus that we could release to wipe out stupidity and mistrust amongst political types that act this way.

If there was bill then there would be very few people immune just you and me and i am not sure about you.....🤣...or me for that matter....🤭