Just a thought ,

Davy51

Quite possible Dave - but as with all drugs, even aspirin has side effects - yer just can't win.    😷     I noticed the sister of the Warrington man who died from a blood clot, gave a rational statement of events, unlike the usual threats to sue the NHS for compen.    😷

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Davy51 said:

We keep hearing about blood clots possibly affecting some AZ vaccine recipients. I wonder if providing a months aspirin or warfarin tablets with the jabs would avoid any problems ?

I don't think anyone knows the answer to that. The condition is said to be similar to Heparin induced Thrombocytopenia which is apparently caused by an immune system response. They have so far determined a correlation but the actual mechanism, i.e. causation, is unknown. So at this point your guess is as good as theirs!

12 hours ago, Davy51 said:

I've been on aspirin for 25 years without any problems . I believe some people can get stomach problems.

I did when i first went on aspirin for me heart. Used to get really bad heartburn especially at night. spoke to the doctor and he prescribed omeprazole (i think that's the right spelling) and since then have not had any problems.

Well apart from arthritis,tinnitus and the usual aches and pains associated with a body that is past it's best before date, coupled with a brain that still thinks it is twenty years old and indestructible.......🤔......💪.....😭

• Upvote 1