vaccine distribution ?

Observer II

get a good old fashioned double cylinder foot pump.

puts air in your tyre any where and gives your legs some exercise as well.......:rolleyes:

Bill i now you were offering me a phone and i may yet take up your offer. I will have to see what my schedule is for the next few weeks.half the time i need to check my phone just to see what day it is. (usually groundhog day)....🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

We're getting a bit off track here but who cares. I've had a couple of electric pumps in recent years and both started off good but soon lost some of their umph and ended up in the bin. I think the problem is that they have a tiny piston that goes like the clappers and eventually looses it's compression so it takes longer and longer to blow a tyre up. My tyres run at 40 psi which is a bit higher than most cars so it was taking an age for these tiny pumps to try and get to that pressure A foot pump on the other hand has larger pistons that move much slower so I'd guess they don't wear out quite as quick, plus they're less than half the price.

On the phones there's a choice of a Samsung Galaxy A10 or a Nokia Android One. Both are dual sim and unlocked (sim free) and only came out of their boxes six months ago. They're not going anywhere so I suppose it's best to wait a while until the restrictions ease off a bit, unless you're stuck. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 3:54 PM, asperity said:

Surely the ideal is to get as many people as possible vaccinated in as short a time as possible? Never mind "ooh look at those over there jumping the queue". Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Agree.

When they are vaccinated that offers all of us protection