Anne Bolyn -

Observer II

The BBC's attack on British history can be  seen in their latest woke history of Henry VIII's second wife; the part of a clearly white woman will be played by a black actress; thus feeding a new generation of youngsters with a distorted and inaccurate view of our history.   Time to defund the BBC ?      😠

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Observer II said:

The BBC's attack on British history can be  seen in their latest woke history of Henry VIII's second wife; the part of a clearly white woman will be played by a black actress; thus feeding a new generation of youngsters with a distorted and inaccurate view of our history.   Time to defund the BBC ?      😠

It is possible we had a really good summer that years Obs & the unfortunate Anne had a good tan.

(pressed  a wrong button somewhere)   -   Believe it or not Dave, there are woke folk out there, who believe a Royal Prince of Wales was black, hence they called him the Black Prince - not the fact his armour was black.      The serious side to this of course is that the BBC and others are deliberately telling lies to young impressionable minds, in order to alter them - clearly Orwellian 😠

17 hours ago, Bill said:

Slightly off topic but I once booked a taxi online from a pub called the Ann Bolyn which didn't turn up.

When I rang to complain I was told it was actually called the Amble Inn. 

Bloody technology, who needs it.

know the feeling bill last visit i had to my doctors was by taxi. when i called one to pick me up afterwards i was waiting ages. called to find out where it was and they said it was outside. i told them no and asked outside where. this is where it gets funny. i was at the causeway medical centre. the  taxi was at the causeway pub about a hundred yards down the road on the opposite side......DOH!

38 minutes ago, Evil Sid said:

you know... that would not surprise me in the least given today's mind set amongst the "politically correct" minority.....🤭

My understanding is that what Obs wrote is true but not what you expect. The said female will have taken the agent id 007 but will not actually replace the retired Bond, who will supposedly make a comeback. So what he wrote is true but .....