White Lives Matter banner - Right Or Wrong

algy

Well all the usual suspects with their faux outrage (I heard one news report calling it an anti-BLM banner, which may or may not be true) made sure that it went worldwide. If everyone had either ignored it or laughed at it there wouldn't have been any interest. But it suits the likes of BLM to have perceived enemies that they can point to and shout "racist" at. I was called a racist on a forum yesterday because I didn't go along with the groupthink, that's how bad things are getting.

Latest news headline this morning.   From the apparent leader of Black Lives Matters " We are going to keep on burning everything down until we get what we want."  Also " We are about to get our own armed 'peace officers'".   Someone has to fight back soon or it's going to become too big to fail.  Stupid virtue signallers like the FA, Democrats, Liberals, Nike and others providing misguided moral and financial support will soon find out how much protection it will buy them - none.  The mob is now tearing down statues of black abolitionists!  That shows how their professed ideals are total bullshit.  It's a straight forward riot by anarchists.  

• Upvote 1

The problem is Tex; that most organs of the State that we rely on for law and order, have been penetrated by these PC liberals. cultivated by our woke universities; hence the nonsense of cops "giving the knee" and Seattle Precincts  being abandoned.  This means that ultimately we will get anarchy, in which folk will have to choose which tribe they support. The Burnley guy who hired the WLM stunt has been sacked from his job; just hope he sues his employers.   😠

I witness that everyday Obs, the question is, are we witnessing the end of democracy?  Will they succeed ?   If Trump or any other government leader reacts with normal riot solutions, all it would achieve is to cost him and others an election.  The only solution that I can see, is to declare martial law, suspend government function, including elections and turn the army loose.  I believe it's that serious.

Today in the Mail Online - 

The University of Cambridge has spoken out in support of one of its lecturers who was hit by a wave of abusive messages and death threats for tweeting 'White Lives Don't Matter'.

Dr Priyamvada Gopal, 51, who teaches in the Faculty of English at Churchill College, took to the social media platform on Tuesday evening to write: 'I'll say it again. White Lives Don't Matter. As white lives.'

However the controversial message, which has since been deleted by Twitter, was met with a barrage of outrage, with many people responding both publicly and privately with death threats and racist abuse.

There's a difference between intelligence and common sense Asp.  They actually believe the garbage they teach.  The only debates they ever have, is with the rest of the insular academics in the teachers lounge, all blinded by their own brilliance.  They're so deluded, they have no idea how it is in the real world.  By the way the BLM mob destroyed the statue of Gandhi !  I wonder what he thinks about that?

I would really like to know what relevance a bloke's opinions have to him losing his job. Providing he didn't make this banner in work ,what has it got to do with his employer ?

The UK is supposed to be a champion of free speech, but now the greater good is being preached at by various militant minority factions.

There will always be people who will be offended by whatever opinion you may hold or whatever words you may utter even a "good morning", especially these days people seem to go out of their way and to extreme lengths to find things to be offended by even if it is the fact that the cannot find anything offensive about a thing.

it is called faddism.