How daft can it get ?

Seems the Guardian is supporting the idea of defunding the police -  adopting the anarchist nonsense of BLM.   But it's the take up of this stupidity that we need to criticise - like Kier Starmer - "taking the knee"; and the Rugby Union considering banning the fan song "swing low sweet chariot".      :rolleyes:

There are quite a few British expats in Texas and I keep in touch with many of them.  Yesterday I received twenty phone calls and emails all outraged by the Premier League supporting what we consider to be a domestic terror group.  Every one had switched off the games and said they wouldn't watch again til the nonsense stopped.  A bunch of protesting emails also went to the FA.  I've got a tough decision to make before the United game this afternoon.

5 hours ago, Observer II said:

It's not been right since they took the gollywogg off the jam jar    😉

Thin end of the wedge that was Obs. The Race Relations act should be abolished ,the majority of every ethnicity in the UK are happy with their lot & are content to live side by side with their neighbours. Extremism on all sides is the problem ,whether colour or religion ,& should easily be ironed out with mixed classes. Kids have no prejudice.

What we're dealing with Dave is a deliberate attempt by anarchists  to destabilise our society and it's institutions, by a divide an conquer strategy along ethnic lines. They want to eradicate all the history they don't approve of, close down any vocal opposition with new-speak;  presumably if they succeed they'll start from scratch with year zero.     😠

Exactly right, ordinary people of all ethnicities, laugh and joke with each other in the check out lines, we have a twice a year Texaco retirees luncheon, where about forty percent are black, but everybody hugs like long lost friends every time we meet (before the plague!).  I regularly play golf with all races and nobody gives a damn about anything but the golf.  We just had a black President - gone now thankfully, but that's not because of his skin color.  The richest woman in America is Oprah Winfrey, blacks dominate the professional sports teams, all multi millionaires  etc.   Makes complaining difficult, so they bring in the paid agitators and invented causes, in an attempt to destroy governments.  Non of the claims are real and that's what pisses me off about the FA and all the others.

'Rev'  Jesse Owens kept himself relevant for years by inventing racial problems.

The criticism by the BLM followers, of "historical wrongs"; fails to recognise that whatever happened in history was a product of the social norms of a particular time,  and cannot be altered retrospectively, nor decendents held accountable.  History has to be remembered, warts, statues and all;  in order that mistakes are not repeated.  The BLM criticise the British Empire and Colonialism, but seem to forget, that without the Empire and Commonwealth, they wouldn't be in the UK at all.   They also claim to be British, well if that is so, they should adapt to learning about the history of Britain; not "their" ethnic origins, which they've chosen to physically leave.  

• Upvote 1