Trumps cure for the corona virus.

algy

As the media are always telling everybody that you can't believe a word Trump says, why is everybody up in arms about him saying something that no-one is going to take seriously? Or do Americans think that their fellow Americans are so stupid as to actually inject themselves with disinfectant? For the sake of our collective mental health I suggest switching off the TV news and sit out in the garden with a glass of nice wine or a beer.

• Upvote 1

Algy, what I said still stands whatever Trump said. I sometimes think he says outrageous things for his own amusement - watching the hacks going into hysterical rants and ignoring whatever else is going on in the world. If he said that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West they would find evidence that this is causing tears in the space-time continuum 😄.

• 5 months later...

He looks and sounds okay for it, possibly having the same effect as a mild case of flu?

As an aside, my neice's husband has tested positive for Corona, his only symptom being loss of taste. (I was going to say lack of taste but as he's a Brummie that wouldn't be surprising 😄).

Built a mega real estate empire.

made a billion dollars twice.

was elected President of the most powerful country in the world.

despite carrying left wing idiots on his back he took the country to levels socially and economically never before achieved.

is patriotic.

has never taken a penny in salary.

Has the most transparent administration ever.

In spite of Democratic criminal activity, will serve his second term after November.

If he is an 'idiot', maybe we all should look in the mirror and reassess ourselves and Neville Chamberlaine, Harold Wilson, Teresa May, Tony Blair, Obs etc etc etc.

• Upvote 1

Y'all need to understand, Trump is on a par with all the great industrialists and business greats of the past, like Vanderbilt, Carnegie and such.  All of them had various peccadillos, but they all got the job done.  Y'all should finally realize that politicians cannot run countries, a guy who was a dentist last week, or has slept his way through fifty years in Congress, like Biden, ain't going to hack it in economics or foreign policy today.

Trump is running America like a successful business and it shows, he's a 'doer' not a wilting piece of crap like Obama.  Take my word for it, Trump is in the top three American Presidents of all time, Obama is in the bottom two.

Americans look at their job situations and their bank accounts and give him a thumbs up.  Y'all need to count how many atrocities and wars have been ended by him, the recent Middle East peace deal, the lack of activity in North Korea and Iran's dissapearing influence and thank God.  You also need to be able to recognize the difference between a throwaway comment or joke and serious commentary.

Finally, the media is probably quoting the polls about the upcoming election and touting Biden's so called lead.  Well, as y'all probably know, I'm slightly right wing and a Trump supporter, but because of the terror being exerted by BLM and Antifa and the Democratic leadership, for the safety of my family, I refuse to admit that to anyone, however I will in the voting booth.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2