Post deliveries

Latchford Locks

2 hours ago, asperity said:

They've been deep cleaning their premises apparently and were delivering by van yesterday (YES SUNDAY!!!) and I've seen two Royal Mail vans come down my road today (a Bank Holiday) so I think they're doing their best.

2 hours ago, asperity said:

They've been deep cleaning their premises apparently and were delivering by van yesterday (YES SUNDAY!!!) and I've seen two Royal Mail vans come down my road today (a Bank Holiday) so I think they're doing their best.

Thanks..Then hopefully my stuff will arrive soon.. But I guess they will have a backlog.

On a similar note,my son works for a large ,established transport company at Lea Green delivering to a well known chain of convenience stores. Any of the drivers there can be driving two or three different vehicles/day & all the company can divi up as ppe is one sanitary wipe per day, no hand spray,no neoprene gloves.

One of the drivers died today from covid19 ,only in his 50s ,having been in an induced coma for more than a week.

Postman called yesterday. I now have three days to pay off my credit card bill before i incur late payment fees. Should have received it three weeks ago. Oh well never mind i will have to phone them up and try and pay via phone.

Oh and the government are advising me not to go out unless necessary as well.....🤭