Ads on this site

Milky

On 4/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Gary said:

AS the owner I have been biting my tongue and keeping quite as there are far more important issues going on for me (my family) the town and the rest of the word. The adverts are our only form of revenue. Running this forum, even with adverts costs me personally over £750 a year, add to that the running costs of the main site (before any staffing costs) and you are talking another  £9k a year!.

And I for one am so grateful for this site.

It has been a wonderful mix of information and given us all the ability to interact with other readers during the darkest days of this terrible disease.

2016: A Quick Round-up — Photograd

19 hours ago, Latchford Locks said:

And I for one am so grateful for this site.

It has been a wonderful mix of information and given us all the ability to interact with other readers during the darkest days of this terrible disease.

2016: A Quick Round-up — Photograd

Many thanks Latch it means a lot - the occasional thank you is greatly appreciated as people are always quick to criticise and it has been quite a lonely place the last five months on social media getting battered left right and centre for just trying my best to keep a free independent media service going for this town. I always try my best to keep a balanced view, while supporting those who support us. I always try to report on things to the best of my ability in a factual way. 

• Upvote 2

always spend time reading the articles with the knowledge that any bias is unintentional. 

Always factual, never sensationalism for headlines, unlike other local news sites and still no charge again unlike other local news sites.

I can even remember a time before you had grey hair...🤫

I can remember a time I went to the pub on quiz night, sat in a reserved North Stand seat for my Wires games, got a bus  ,planned my walking holidays in Austria and went on carefree shopping trips around town whilst meeting a friend for a pub grub lunch  or .......

...................................................................Was It All A Dream ?????..............................................................

Journey to the land of lockdown dreams

On 8/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Evil Sid said:

always spend time reading the articles with the knowledge that any bias is unintentional. 

Always factual, never sensationalism for headlines, unlike other local news sites and still no charge again unlike other local news sites.

I can even remember a time before you had grey hair...🤫

Grey hair! Salt and pepper or silver - but never grey - that is for old men! I can remember a time when you had long flowing locks! 😉

Usually ebay stuff.

For some reason i was getting ads for chinese/jappanese schoolgirls models that you paint yourself from ebay.

I only know this as the particular one shown was wearing a face mask and i thought it was an add for covid protection masks and clicked on the link.

Apparently you can get a range of theses models to either paint yourself or ready painted. Why i have no idea. Probably some reason though.