Noble

Latchford Locks

Well here we go again on the same old mercenary valued merry go round..Noble has smelt richer pickings in France or is holding Wigan to ransom? ....either way it stinks.

And we have the audacity to question Paul Cullens loyalty and comitment to our Wires ...Think about it :idea: We should be grateful we have one of a very very few coaches who love and care for their club NOT their monthly cheque....

Catalans could hardly be described as a diamond mine financially. Noble hasn't said anything at all himself so there's no way of knowing if it's true or not. Noble as a coach has won everything on offer and would be a good investment for any club to make including Warrington RLFC. No need to remind you that as a coach the present incumbent at the HJ has won precisely nothing either as a player or coach...nowt...zilch...zero... a position likely to remain the same for the near future and beyond.

I don't think anyone can doubt Paul's passion and committment to the club - it's 2nd to none in Super League. What I'm starting to question is whether he's the right person to move us forward to brighter and bigger things.

He certainly has something, because he can attract top class players to the club, but then doesn't seem to be able to bring the best out of the talent we have available. I think this season he HAS to deliver something, otherwise I think he ought to step down and let someone else have a crack - let's be honest, if Catalans can attract 20 applicants for their job including Aussies, we'd hope to be able to attract more and also better applicants!

Mr Cullen was a sentimental appointment only sentiment is keeping him in the post. At times a certain ruthlessness is needed, something which is lacking in the upper echelons of Warrington RLFC. Yes. I remember Elland Road all those years ago..I can remember Les Boyd's superb performance Mark Roberts ability to make a break and a scintillating try from Brian Johnson. Mr Cullen's efforts passed me by.

Mr Cullen was a sentimental appointment only sentiment is keeping him in the post. At times a certain ruthlessness is needed, something which is lacking in the upper echelons of Warrington RLFC. Yes. I remember Elland Road all those years ago..I can remember Les Boyd's superb performance Mark Roberts ability to make a break and a scintillating try from Brian Johnson. Mr Cullen's efforts passed me by.

I have that match on DVD if your interested PM me. :wink: