Mz Krankie again -

Observer II

Seems Scotland wants powers to increase immigration "into Scotland"  - call me cynical, but I think the real motive is to change the electoral demographic to get her Independence phobia over the line.  btw, what makes them think such immigrants won't head for London at the first opportunity.   Don't fall for this one Boris.

• Downvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 1:22 PM, Observer II said:

Seems Scotland wants powers to increase immigration "into Scotland"  - call me cynical, but I think the real motive is to change the electoral demographic to get her Independence phobia over the line.  btw, what makes them think such immigrants won't head for London at the first opportunity.   Don't fall for this one Boris.

Scotland is short of people, it was all spelled out in the 94 page document sent to London this week, amazingly iy took less than 3 hours for Westminster to say they wouldnt be going along.

You've got to admire London's dedication to Scotland that they knuckled down and read this whole thing the minute it arrived on their desk.

It begs the question, what does Warrington have to do to get similar recognition? You, Observer, might be happy at this slight to Scotland, but wtf are you doing to get Warrington recognised?

• Downvote 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, Observer II said:

Seems they have a phobia for the Union Flag and have decided to continue to fly the EU flag -  just wonder how long it will take the Scots to suss them out.

Union Flag is also still flying, but hey, don't let that get in the way of your Xenophobia 

• Downvote 1