New Hospital

Milky

As our hospital is quite old I am guessing Warrington will be one of the 40 places that the conservatives will build a new hospital

AS it probably takes 10 years to build a hospital I expect work wil start right after the election

So where will it be?

Holding my breath!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 5:03 PM, Milky said:

As our hospital is quite old I am guessing Warrington will be one of the 40 places that the conservatives will build a new hospital

AS it probably takes 10 years to build a hospital I expect work wil start right after the election

So where will it be?

Holding my breath!

I don't think it will be any time soon - but may be more chance now one of our MPs has a direct line to the decision maker!

3 hours ago, Bill said:

i agree with Gary, as far as I can see there's nothing wrong with the place other than the lack of parking spaces and too much time wasted on form filling.

Bill :)

Also, in the good old days of doctor's surgeries handling more patients, there wasn't the need for so many unnecessary A&E visits.

• Upvote 1

In any case most of the current hospital isn't that old, probably 20/30 years tops so either the planners weren't forward thinking enough or as Davy says it's just overcrowded with people who should just see a local doctor or take an lemsip.   

Bill :)

• Upvote 1