New PM?

asperity

20 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

Well if you haven't spotted that McDonnell and Corbyn are Communists there is no hope for you; take another look at their policies.

No doubt they harbour some nostalgia for the red flag; but they aren't in control of Liebour as no doubt, we'll discover in due course.  If your afraid of a G/Election, tell your Remoaner MPs to belt up and support Brexit, even with a no deal.

Well that debate was all my backside .... sounded like a cross between blind date & a gang of noisy schoolboys all wanting to get a word in. Did they actually answer any viewers questions directly ?

I think Ms Widecombe would have kept order better than Emily though,she had no control whatsoever over the Tory testosterone.

Had to laugh Dave;  the young girl from Glasgow asked about climate change, and BoJo lied with a smirk, the enviroment is front and centre of my policies.  Gove went into classic deflect mode, when asked about islamaphobia, and blamed Corbyn for anti-semitism in Labour. Then we had the woman worried about her husband losing his job if we have a no deal Brexit;  and none of the panel had the nerve to say, it's not all about you love, it's about a moral commitment to 17.4 million people voting to LEAVE the EU.   So a load of irrelevant pledges and promises, to an audience that has no vote, supplied by a media trying to boost it's ratings with a Presidential style election, that isn't.    PS. and now they're accusing Abdullah of anti-semitism !     😉😑

• Upvote 1