Trumps visit

We have the lowest unemployment (2%) and the highest GDP since the 1940's, the Isis Caliphate has been destroyed, talks are ongoing with North Korea, new businesses are opening at record rates, consumer confidence is also at a record high.  The battle against illegal aliens is being fought with both hands behind our back, because Democrats refuse to cooperate by building a wall and changing the stupid laws that allow millions to pour in.  The press is a total joke, an unabashed arm of the Democratic Party, the pictures they showed of children being held in cages at the border, were in fact taken during the Obama administration.

The Meuller Report dispelled the collusion hoax and on obstruction of justice, the report found that Trump did have a meeting with his aides to discuss firing Meuller, but they decided not to do it.  Now, grasping at straws, the Democrat idiots are clamoring for impeachment !  Apparently, in their twisted minds, thinking about something but not doing it, is now a high crime and misdemeanor !

I just heard that Trump will be in the U.K. in June, so I thought that I would give you an overview of the true situation before you see y'alls idiots out demonstrating.   He is a good man, doing a fantastic job running the country and this is why he cannot be allowed to continue and lies, cheating and subterfuge are all in the press and Democratic  playbook.  You may not like his personality or his demeanor, but he's getting the job done and career politicians don't like that - remember Sir Jeffery .......  in Yes Minister ?

In two and a half years I have not heard one Democrat make any policy statement, they have nothing, they know they can't compete on economy and security, so it's hate Trump twenty four hours a day.  

• Upvote 2

I'm glad you've posted that Stallard, saves me a lot of typing. As you say, Mr Trump is not everybody's cup of tea but he seems to be doing the job from which previous US Presidents have shirked their responsibilities. I would welcome a State Visit from him to the UK, but at the same time I wouldn't blame him for saying "thanks but no thanks" given the negative noises coming from, not only our extremely biased media, but our craven politicians up to, and including, the worst PM in living memory.  I believe he is a lot more popular globally than the chattering classes give him credit for.

Glad to help Asp.  That's exactly why I posted it Obs, I wasn't bragging I just felt like someone should tell it like it is before the idiots turn out and start making intelligent comments like breaking windows and burning cars.  I'm already expecting an inane response from you know who !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just two mins away from the Manchester derby and a thought occurred to me concerning the honesty of the press these days.  If you can believe the media, United will be signing fifty new players this summer, everyone from Messi to Neymar !  Not that they don't need'em, but it's all lies, just like their political commentary.  Obviously, the job of a reporter has become a role in a makebelieve sitcom,  not a responsible occupation.

Love him or hate him he does do as advertised on the tin.

The mainstream press these days seem to be from the Sunday Sport school of journalism, "Elvis seen in B52 bomber on the moon" and such like.

Even the rival on-line Warrington news seem to be getting that way as regards headlines at least. Sensationalist headline "fight breaks out in middle of motorway" followed by a three line description, copy and pasted from a police or fire tweet.  

I have also noticed that stories these days in on-line copies of papers are often followed by requests for people to get in touch if they were even remotely involved. A field day scenario for the Walters of this world.

18 hours ago, Observer II said:

Problem is, it will just give the snowflakes another opportunity to close down London with another protest, knowing the weak kneed response they get from the Police.

Image result for silly demonstrators tree huggers funny cartoons Well they need a change from Anti Fracking/Greenham Common Reunions/Frog and Badger Campaigns/Brexit Sit in's/Grand National Cruelty....etc etc etc. Oh well it will soon be Wimbledon and they will all vanish for 2 weeks to eat strawberry's and quaff Bollinger 🙄

NEWS FLASH ........

Updated today... ""Save our Strawberries for Tortoises campaigners

due to shut down Wimbledon Fortnight"".!!image.jpeg.214011e25e82ceb84e8921618c7cf3e7.jpeg

I'm glad he's in.   Biden is a perpetual loser, I guess there will be a 'Best of Joe's gaffs' tape out pretty soon - it'll be a long one.  He's run for Prez three times and lost,  he voted For the unpopular Iraq war, then he voted Against the surge that won it, he was VP in the most corrupt administration ever, with the worst economy and international security record ever.  I'm sure Trump will be too nice to point these things out though!  Even Obama isn't endorsing him !

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Seems Donald had quite a successful visit,  the 250,00 protesters (according to the lib press), turned out to more like 25,000 and kept well away from Mr President.  Corbyn snubbed him by not attending the banquet, then goes on to slag him off to protesters;  then wonders why Don won't see him for talks !    All good stuff for his home base, the Yanks love our Royals - makes you wonder why they didn't remain a colony !       😉