Oktoberfest 22

Gary

On 9/24/2018 at 7:34 PM, Bill said:

Well I'm retired now so no more working away to stop me going Yippee.

Sadly it'll probably be a cheap round these days even if you need to get the beers in for everyone Gary.

Bill :)

Would be great to see you Bill - I have a spare ticket if you can get down early doorson the Thursday - and you PJ - we can have an old boys reunion :) 

That'd be good Gary. I normally would do the Friday night but I've got my birthday meal booked with Irene and beer festivals aren't exactly her cup of tea.

So what time is early doors?

edit 

Not quite as early as tonight then, no wonder the place looked deserted. Ah well only a week too early will try again next week.

Unfortunately thursday is a bad night for me these days. trying to live up to my old man persona and have not only kept the bowls going but have also signed up for the domino team, (as in the game and not the pizza place), as a result thursday nights are taken up rapping knuckles on the table. (beer these days has a strange effect on me in any quantity over two pints, must be out of practice or perhaps i AM getting old) :(:(

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Well I've already tried twice and just can't give up the chance of seeing you get your hand in your pocket :wink: 

Well if you had actually read the advert Bill you would have seen the dates on the poster!!! :rolleyes: