Grid lock at Sainburys - again

observer

Thank you for your reply regarding the welfare of the older gentleman who was involved in the accident near Sainsbury's Dizz, you were the only member who showed concern over his welfare the others were too busy tearing their dresses and swinging their handbags at each other to be bothered.:rolleyes:

I have been a member for many years now and the situation never changes on this section of the forum, takes me back to my tender years at junior school!, this new chappie Togger1 is a brilliant replacement for Lt, a little more volatile perhaps but not half a bad gutter scrapper. :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, algy said:

Thank you for your reply regarding the welfare of the older gentleman who was involved in the accident near Sainsbury's Dizz, you were the only member who showed concern over his welfare the others were too busy tearing their dresses and swinging their handbags at each other to be bothered.:rolleyes:

I have been a member for many years now and the situation never changes on this section of the forum, takes me back to my tender years at junior school!, this new chappie Togger1 is a brilliant replacement for Lt, a little more volatile perhaps but not half a bad gutter scrapper. :lol:

Some people get too engrossed in their little silly tittle tattle arguments and point scoring (plus taking topics way off track) to remember what the topic was really about and as such their eyes overlook the more important posts which still relate to what we were all bloody talking about in the first place :wacko: 

My eyes try to block out the silliness to try and keep focused on the more normal and sensible parts of the discussions...as hard as that is at times...the 'joys' of the forum at times eh...yawn :wink:

I wonder where LT K went too though now you've mentioned him.  Last I heard a long time ago in a message to me he said was going working away in some far a way country.  Probably just to get away from this forum :lol:

I've not seen PJ posting on here for ages either..or Baz.  Wonder where they are these days too ?

5 hours ago, algy said:

but you told everyone that the old bloke who crashed his car was ok in your original post so no need to enquire.

4 hours ago, Dizzy said:

I wonder where LT K went too though now you've mentioned him.  Last I heard a long time ago in a message to me he said was going working away in some far a way country.  Probably just to get away from this forum :lol:

I've not seen PJ posting on here for ages either..or Baz.  Wonder where they are these days too ?

I have no idea where what happened to LT., but Baz has got the old photo bug and posts quite a lot on FB with the the old Warrington photos though and comes up with some really good ones that I had not seen before.

I pop up now and again just to see what's happening, but I did suffer a PC crash and lost my password to the forum.... sadly I managed to remember it and here I am!!

Yes I do pop up on Warrington Memories now and then and am just trying to put together a few new images to outdo Algy :):) (Takes some doing though I have to say!!)

12 hours ago, Bazj said:

I did suffer a PC crash and lost my password to the forum.... sadly I managed to remember it and here I am!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:  I keep trying to forget mine too but alas it's embedded in my brain cell and as hard as I try I just can't erase it :unsure: :lol:

Nice to see you back on here though Baz and I see your fab pics on WM and WPWB most days so I knew you were still alive and well:wink:

• Like 1