Green Belt Under Threat - Areal View

Dizzy

10 hours ago, grey_man said:

the pressures discussed above for all UK local authorities,

Now what about this bit?  you know, the first part of your evidence which relates to  the bit you didn't paste, about the notch ALL Local authorities were deducted because of the downgrade of the UK by Moodys,  nothing to do with exposure to risk, simply that the whole country was downgraded after Brexit and LA's are a part of that.

How can something which has catastrophically failed and gone completely tits up be less risky than something even you admit has shown no signs of failing.  I think your addiction to wanting to paint the Council in a bad light and your absolute need to be right have addled your thought processes.

1 hour ago, grey_man said:

So, I'll ask you again. Who is making the decisions about this risk and who is actually taking on the risk? 

Surely you have figured out by now that I am not here to provide answers to incredibly intelligent folk like you, I am merely here to hold the hoop. :D:D:D

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Togger1 said:

How can something which has catastrophically failed and gone completely tits up be less risky than something even you admit has shown no signs of failing.  I think your addiction to wanting to paint the Council in a bad light and your absolute need to be right have addled your thought processes.

Risk isn't a measure of what's happened in the past. But anyway, you keep on proving my point for me.  

11 minutes ago, Togger1 said:

Now what about this bit?  you know, the first part of your evidence which relates to  the bit you didn't paste, about the notch ALL Local authorities were deducted because of the downgrade of the UK by Moodys,  nothing to do with exposure to risk, simply that the whole country was downgraded after Brexit and LA's are a part of that.

1. I did paste that bit

2. The report specifically singles out Warrington for its exposure to risk. 

But anyway, you keep proving my point for me. 

No worries. It's been a trip. So, just to summarise what I've learned about you.

1. Call somebody a liar. 

2. Tell other people you haven't invited them to comment. 

3. Ignore straightforward facts.

4. Lie about what somebody else has said. 

5. Say it was all a wind up. 

6. Project your own insecurities.

So cheers. An education for me. 

58 minutes ago, grey_man said:

No worries. It's been a trip. So, just to summarise what I've learned about you.

1. Call somebody a liar.  -  I would never do that you liar.

2. Tell other people you haven't invited them to comment. - and????

3. Ignore straightforward facts. - I ignored things not relevant to my question, sorry if it spoiled your crusade.

4. Lie about what somebody else has said.  - I refer you to answer 1

5. Say it was all a wind up.  - A lot of it was as you are so anal  and full of your own self importance, I simply couldn't resist such a sitting duck.

6. Project your own insecurities. - and this is where you prove yourself to be a rotten judge of a person,  I have many faults, insecurity isn't one of them,  an over abundance of  self confidence is nearer the mark, it probably stems from me being so gorgeous. :wink:  

So cheers. An education for me.  _ I imagine every day for you is a school day, now roll over and play dead :wink:

7 minutes ago, asperity said:

I'm not offended, just wondering why you don't post anything interesting yourself. It all seems to be a lame attempt at winding people up. Reminds me of someone else on here..................

I don't really have anything interesting to post sorry.  I will have to simply continue to follow rather than lead.

Blimey remind me never to start a topic about the green belt again :blink:  

Saying that hoola hooping or even trying to jump through them in the fresh air and open green fields could be nice relaxing way to spend some time....... anyone care to join me...You've Been Framed still pay £250 a clip and god knows how it would turn out on the day with everyone face to face with each other :shock::lol: