Brexit

Stallard12

Oh come now Mr Gammon  you were waxing lyrical not long back about how it was to be expected for downturns on our economy and lower living standards, you know , all those things the referendum cheats put on the side of a bus. You can’t have it both ways.  But it won’t affect you for too long will it ?

9 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Well given you think your going to be around long enough - I hope your right !   Still, all speculation and project fear, and the tender snowflakes fall for it.

It was you that wAs saying it ,  they say the memory is one of the first things to go.  

The banter of the crèche? from the duffer unable to make a comment without chucking in a snowflake, Remoaner, air head etc.  I suppose next you will be puffing up your chest and throwing the hollow threats about again lol.  You were the one banging on about the potential harm brexit is going to have and somehow passing this off as acceptable.  You were warned, you ignored it 

is there any possibility of confining the brexit table tennis to one topic. it is becoming rather confusing to try and figure out what the original topic was about with several topics containing references to other topics which then contain references to this topic.

the votes have been counted the result is in like it or not it is done with as far as us plebs are concerned. it is now down to HMG to sort out what form it takes.

Hard, Soft or no deal whichever it is we will have to accept it as negotiated (or not in the case of no deal).

will it affect me personally? yes it will but how i will not know until it actually happens. I have learned over the years that i can only worry about so much before the brain gives up and takes a holiday, so worrying about what MAY happen is rather pointless.

Remember for every expert that says a thing is so there are an equal number who will say the opposite.

• Upvote 3