Nutters -

observer

Seems some mental health charities have challenged the name of some toffees on sale in Poundland, saying "nutters" is offensive to the mentally ill.  We had the PETA court case of the monkey that took a selfie, with PETA claiming the monkey has image rights.  Seems we now live in a world of sad folk just looking for things to be "offended" by, the nutters have well and truly taken over the asylum.      :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

All this PC business is making life very difficult to get through with out saying something offensive to somebody.

any mention of a particular religion is taken as an offensive remark by other religious bodies.

Making a comment, however innocent it may be,about  somebodies sexual orientation is a definite no no, apart from the "Straight" section of the community who seem to have no redress if they are "offended" by any of a differing sexual preference. "oh you can't say that i am offended as i am a (lesbian/gay/transsexual/ bisexual/transvestite) and i am offended by it and am calling the authorities"

in fact it is just ridiculous the amount of offence you can cause just by doing nothing these days. (ask any wife):lol:

every day i wonder what will be added to the ever growing list of "offensive" material and where i can get the latest version of the list so as not to be accused of causing offence to anybody by wishing them a good morning.

• Upvote 1

Official forms are an eye opener, why should there be upwards of a dozen boxes to choose from to tick your particular orientation just to apply for benefits or to do any other business with officialdom ? Why should anyone's particular deviance be deemed necessary ,surely that is private to the every individual. And the way the initials of the group that follow the rainbow flag are growing they will soon have the name of a Welsh village. 

This women's underwear is killing me.