Parkside Colliery...

Davy51

I see the preliminary flyers are arriving through letter boxes in advance of public exhibition & Q&A sessions about the project for regenerating Parkside. It seems that the road /rail interchange is not now on the table, at least it isn't mentioned in the brochure, & that the scheme is now being touted as a distribution & warehousing venture.

• 2 weeks later...

Met two Poles from Scotland on my N/Y cruise; a plumber and a joiner: both have no intention of going back to Poland, one even has his sister and family over here. So it will be interesting how the PM deals with the situation in the future. Perhaps if Mzz Krankie has her way, they can all move to Scotland ?  :lol:

Met two Poles from Scotland on my N/Y cruise; a plumber and a joiner: both have no intention of going back to Poland, one even has his sister and family over here. So it will be interesting how the PM deals with the situation in the future. Perhaps if Mzz Krankie has her way, they can all move to Scotland ?  :lol:

Isn't a Scottish pole called a caber? 

Better still why not get all the Scots to move to Poland at least the Poles are prepared to work and contribute to the UK economy.