Who will win

Milky

You forgot the Independent luvvie liberal capital - London !    :lol: 

Did I and is it?  Where do you live? Benefit Street, Chav Central :wink:  If London went its own way we are seriously looking at some very black times in the North.

Oh, forgot; that bomb under the economy, the £5,ooo per household etc etc;  the four horsemen of the apocalypse are on their way. Make yourself usefull and get some manure for the roses !      :lol:  

So the money wiped off the economy in just one day,  15 years worth of your inflated EU payment claims,  Bet that adds up to a considerable chunk of the estimated loss to British families.

poo%20and%20piglet%20EU_zpspaeavrli.jpg

Fixed it for you Dizzy :wink:

"How did you vote?" said Pooh.

"Leave," said Piglet.

"I voted remain," said Pooh.

"Are we still friends?" said Piglet.

"Well to be honest, I'm not really sure" said Pooh, uncharacteristically thoughtfully. "It's a complex issue and not really one that can be reduced to seven lines of text for the purposes of a rather twee meme.

"On the one hand, a belief in unity, that we're stronger together, and that when we work as a team we both benefit, was one of the main reasons why I voted as I did. 

"On the other hand, whilst I appreciate that, just as I did, you chose your vote based on what you thought was for the best, you have precipitated a huge financial collapse, destabilised my country, and threatened the future of my children, and it's hard for me to forget that, especially within a matter of hours. 

"It's entirely possible that we're going to end up with a very much depleted Sixty Acre Wood, and while you might have no issue with the other animals who live here, you sided with those who did. As of yesterday, Kanga's had to go into hiding, Rabbit's marching to Christopher Robin's house demanding her immediate repatriation, and Tigger's had donkey shit shoved through his letterbox. While you might not have wanted that, you legitimised it, and decided that other animals' lives and security were collateral damage.

"It's true that you're still the small, massively overmarketed stuffed animal that you were before, but realistically I've seen another side of you that I hadn't before and it's going to take me some time to process that.

"And whenever I tried to discuss this with you beforehand, you either accused me of scaremongering or insisted on ignoring me and showing me pictures of cats instead.

"So rather than pressing me for assurances I'm in no position to make right now, I'd appreciate it if you could give me some space and allow me to get off my face on honey and grieve the future that I thought I had, which has been destroyed in the favour of the one that you've dragged me into. 

"And if you don't, I'll post you to Cameron. All right?"

• Upvote 1

You posted this at 4 in the morning.

PJ, this is all getting to you, when was the last time you had a holiday?

Wow, threes no flies on you is there?  Some of us have jobs to do that aren't always the standard 9 to 5 or more likely sat at home doing nothing 

Wow, threes no flies on you is there?  Some of us have jobs to do that aren't always the standard 9 to 5 or more likely sat at home doing nothing 

I'd suggest a blood pressure test too, you can have one at most pharmacies, or you can even buy your own testing machine for not very much money, just over a tenner will get you a basic one.

As for my career, you'd run home crying...

I'd suggest a blood pressure test too, you can have one at most pharmacies, or you can even buy your own testing machine for not very much money, just over a tenner will get you a basic one.

As for my career, you'd run home crying...

My health is fine but thank you for the concern. The only thing that really freaks me out are clowns, are you a professional clown then or just a keen amateur?