Now the Remainians are threatening the Pensioners

Bazj

I am not the one whose blindly following the crowd off the cliff. Your list of organisations that you follow are Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth, Labour Party, the PM, a bunch or priests and Vicars, Steven Hawkins, since when was he a economist. You just believe anyone or anything in authority, not got a mind of your own?

Did I say Steven Hawkins is an economist you idiot?  He is a scientist, a world renowned scientist, who spoke regarding the impact on scientific research funding in the case of a Brexit.  The list I gave you has many of the top figures from the world of finance , economics, heads of state, business , ad infinitum, the Quitters list of supporters reads like a thank you to the sponsors of Fleetwood Towns match day programme.

Just today the British car manufacturing industry has come out for remaining in the EU as to do otherwise will risk jobs, profits etc.  So too have the Premier League, EDF etc. etc.

Don't just base your decision on some misguided sense of Nationalism, do the homework and wake up.

Ah, the Premier League & its member clubs. They have a vested interest in Europe. If they were to lose all there overseas players it would show what a poor job Britain is doing of producing great footballers ,as with most other sports for that matter.

Ah, the Premier League & its member clubs. They have a vested interest in Europe. If they were to lose all there overseas players it would show what a poor job Britain is doing of producing great footballers ,as with most other sports for that matter.

We all have a vested interest in the EU, and the fact that foreign workers are doing the job better than indigenous ones is the reason they are employed.  They also probably pay more tax per year than you will in your lifetime.

And get paid substandard wages. You are supporting a system that would cheerfully exploit immigrants.

HAHAHAHAHA  you have got to be having a laugh, Premier League footballers on substandard wages ,  that has to be your most ridiculous and laughable statement ever.  I have to thank you for the proper belly laugh this has given me.  Now be prepared to be mocked mercilessly from now on :wink:

Belgian and fellow EU member Eden Hazard is on £220000 a week, pretty substandard that, perhaps Chealse FC should be investigated for paying under the £7.20 per hour legal minimum.  Shows what a grafter he is though as he must have to work well over 30000 hours a week to get to that total.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

p.s that's about £4.5 million quid in tax per annum

sigh, its like talking to a wall. 

Isn't it, 

If this debate was going on last year would anyone would say that there would be visa free travel for Turks?

So even if Cyprus has a veto you want to rely on other countries to do things. 

I will try to have a guess at what you are waffling on about and respond. ALL EU countries have a veto on the accession of an applicant state being admitted to the Union, that includes Britain and Cyprus. The visa free travel for Turkish citizens within the Schenger (sic) zone is a completely different thing all together and merely a proposal which is not ratified and unlikely to go ahead unchanged. I hope this has helped to clear up your confusion.

Did I say Steven Hawkins is an economist you idiot?  He is a scientist, a world renowned scientist, who spoke regarding the impact on scientific research funding in the case of a Brexit.  The list I gave you has many of the top figures from the world of finance , economics, heads of state, business , ad infinitum, the Quitters list of supporters reads like a thank you to the sponsors of Fleetwood Towns match day programme.

Just today the British car manufacturing industry has come out for remaining in the EU as to do otherwise will risk jobs, profits etc.  So too have the Premier League, EDF etc. etc.

Don't just base your decision on some misguided sense of Nationalism, do the homework and wake up.

So Steve Hawkings has a vested interest in staying in as he gets lots of money from the EU 

British Car manufactures have not built a plant in years in the UK, Jaguar are building a new plant in Slovakia, VW are building new plants in Poland, so are Volvo, so have Scania, so the car manufactures UK is not first choice anyway. Most of the production from Nissan and Toyota in the UK goes outside the EU anyway, so does the production of Jaguar, Roles Royce, Bentley, Range Rover. The UK has no significant car producer of its own.

It is not as if the EU is a safe option, it is failing!!!

But I will definitely be swayed because the premiere league wants to remain in the EU.

Well they all seem to disagree with you Milky, and I for one am not prepared to trust the judgement of a semi literate self confessed idiot over Nobel prize winning economists when it comes to gambling everything I own

I will try to have a guess at what you are waffling on about and respond. ALL EU countries have a veto on the accession of an applicant state being admitted to the Union, that includes Britain and Cyprus. The visa free travel for Turkish citizens within the Schenger (sic) zone is a completely different thing all together and merely a proposal which is not ratified and unlikely to go ahead unchanged. I hope this has helped to clear up your confusion.

I know, but you blindly have faith in these that are in control. Your whole argument here is because Stephen Hawkins said so, because the Green Party said so the PM said so and the list continues. Well you believe Cypus has a veto something won't happen, can you not think for yourself?

There will be an agreement over Northern Cyprus and there will no veto from Cyprus

Well they all seem to disagree with you Milky, and I for one am not prepared to trust the judgement of a semi literate self confessed idiot over Nobel prize winning economists when it comes to gambling everything I own

At least I have a brain cell and can think for myself you need others to think for you. Scary thing is people like you get a vote or are you 15?

At least I have a brain cell and can think for myself you need others to think for you. Scary thing is people like you get a vote or are you 15?

At last common ground, we agree on the amount of brain cells you have

HAHAHAHAHA  you have got to be having a laugh, Premier League footballers on substandard wages ,  that has to be your most ridiculous and laughable statement ever.  I have to thank you for the proper belly laugh this has given me.  Now be prepared to be mocked mercilessly from now on :wink:

I was also including the labourer working in the Romanian car wash in that sweeping statement who will be working for next to nothing.

I was also including the labourer working in the Romanian car wash in that sweeping statement who will be working for next to nothing.

We were discussing the Premier League and its foreign players, you even quoted me.  What a bozo, but I can't complain, best laugh I have had on here since Farage lost at the election.

His name is Stephen Hawking...... or to be exact; Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA

Just saying like :)

and he recently claimed that "Robots, Nuclear war and Aliens" will wipe out humanity in less than 100 years....

So no need to worry about the outcome of the referendum anyway by the looks of things 

• Upvote 1

he is a damned sight more qualified to know about the affect a brexit would have on scientific research than you, or anybody else on here for that matter.  I could be wrong though as you all know more about the UK economy that the Governor of the Bank of England