Back to the Future....

Dizzy

None stop mentions of it on the TV (yawn) but today,  21 October 2015,  is the date that Marty McFly traveled too to save his children who had not yet to be born.....blah blah

If you could time travel...

Would you go forward in time and what year would you go too and why ?

Or would you travel backwards in time and again what year too and why ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Despite all the hype today, and I even watched Back To The Future II tonight,  I can't actually decided where I would go to if I could and how I could change things. 

First I thought I'd like to go back to my first day at school, then I decided it needed to be for something more important so I'd go to the future to see if my son finished up successful and in a good job (my plan if he wasn't was to come back and have a long chat with him tonight and send him on a different path).
My overwhelming wish was to go back to a time where I could sit and chat to my mum one more time but then that would be hard as I'd know what the future help for her and would I be able to change it? 

I'm sure I'll be tossing and turning all night now as my mind continues to ponder...  I sort of wish I'd not asked now :wacko::blink: