Talking Turkey !

observer

So the EU's response to Turkey's migrant blackmail; is to give them £3billion, relax visa restrictions to Turkish nationals and promise the earlier acceptance of Turkey into membership of the EU. So instead of Syrian and other migrants, we get Turkish ones, and then encourage another economic basket case like Greece into the EU.

• Upvote 1

I don't know where mine comes from, I never felt the need to ask her. There is a Turkish hairdresser establishment in Penketh but I've no idea as to the nationality of the proprietor/hairdresser. Maybe Kurdish or even Scouse!

Refreshing , believe it or not there are some on here for whom a persons race, religion or country of birth are the only aspects they deem important when judging them

Presume these Turks etc were granted work visas to bolster the skills base of our economy, and contribute huge taxes from their top of the range skills?!! :lol:

There you go again with your xenophobic ranting and baseless inferences of tax avoidance.  Hairdressing is a skill and a trade and a business.  Do you have no respect for anyone?  Hairdressers, in my opinion, are a lot more credible, honest and trustworthy than  say local councillors especially those of the past.

Nope , you merely inferred it as I said.  Where the hell di car washing come into it?  You do love a broad sweeping bigoted brush don't you.  How many bungs and freebie meals, trips, booze etc, did you get when in public office?  The reason I ask is that a lot of councillors from that era and beyond were found to be corrupt so by your logic, mustn't they all have been?  Personally I disagree

Bit of desperation creeping in here now;  we're were talking about Turkish migrants.  In your past posts, you've told us of the importance of immigration to our economy, and how they're top of the range skills are bringing in the tax revenues.  Now it's being pointed out that that isn't the case, your racing off on tangents.  :lol: 

I NEVER said their top of the range skills, you made that up.  I merely posted the evidence showing that EU immigration ACROSS THE BOARD was a net benefit to the countries coffers.  Great to see you, like the rest of them, try to swerve the bungs, freebies , corruption question.

So all these low paid jobs are " a net benefit to the countries coffers"? For a start, most won't even be paying tax, but will qualify for tax credits (net liability). The latest figures show over £25million per year flowing out of the UK to migrant families in the EU, according to the Express. So I think that myth about "net benefit" has been blown away. Meanwhile, meaningfull skills, in terms of our economy, are being lost in the steel industry, supported by your ilk, all in the name of global economics.