Mobile Phone Health Warning

Coffee

Slight digression: there was a prog on CH5 about a family with 12 kids and their benefit claim. But when the parents were interviewed in their lounge, with all the kids sat round, they were smoking and the eldest (15yo) had one in too !!!

Thats why a system giving essentials instead of cash wouldn't work, parents like that would trade their food for fags and leave the children hungry to feed their habits.

But surely better than giving them cash to buy fags?  :unsure:

not really, you see there are those who would seek to profit from the deal and the parents and therefore the children would end up with even less in real terms.  In theory its a good idea but addicts, be it fags, booze or drugs need their fix and most other things go out the window when they do.

I personally believe everyone has the right to do what they wish and if someone wishes to smoke then so be it, what I don't agree with is when somene smokes and it affects my and/or other peoples lives, and regarding smoking in any vehicle that contains children that are subjected to smoking fumes then that is definitely a no no, any parent that subjects their children to passive smoking should be heavily fined.

• Upvote 1

As I said, it may help if you read before hitting return

Maybe I should, but sometimes things get in the way, work, friends family. Unlike you who seems to be on here from morning till night.

at least I try try debate things, you just repeat yourself.

Maybe I should, but sometimes things get in the way, work, friends family. Unlike you who seems to be on here from morning till night.

I have 2 businesses and a family with children ( neither of whom stinks of smoke).   Its amazing now though, I have a smart phone and can go online almost anywhere at almost anytime.

I don't have to keep knocking off to go for a fag so am far more efficient than a smoker.

Your up early, I hate getting up so early!!!

If i were knocking off for a fag I could write posts at the same time, I work as a slave and lucky if I get 30 minutes for lunch during the day.

In my opinion, people who smoke in a car with a child as a passenger are scum.  People who smoke stink of smoke. 

So it is only your opinion!!!

Your up early, I hate getting up so early!!!

If i were knocking off for a fag I could write posts at the same time, I work as a slave and lucky if I get 30 minutes for lunch during the day.

So it is only your opinion!!!

I dislike wasting my life sleeping.

Slavery is illegal.  You really should report it to the authorities. 

It certainly isn't your opinion now is it?

p.s.  if you defend or condone smoking in a car with a child as a passenger you are scum.