Jeremy Corbyn elected as Leader of the Labour Party

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately imo, he's just spoken to a luvvie rally, in favour of taking in more migrants; so I think we can forget any chance of him entering 10 Downing St now !

not sure to be honest :D    

Do any members of the royal family sing it?

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt whether many MPs actually go out and get a poppy for themselves, they have minions to do that for them. The same goes for all the faces on TV.

never heard of one having a poppy photoshopped onto their official photo before though, like I say, imagine the press outrage if this was Corbyn.  No doubt he would have been accused of  disgracing the poppy, dumping on the cenotaph, tipping injured war veterans out of wheelchairs and no doubt eating a few orphans.

just ask yourself, what would the press be doing if this was Corbyn and his team caught doing this?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/02/poppy-photoshopped-david-cameron-facebook-picture

LOL.... Corbyn probably wouldn't wear one anyway unless he was "advised" to do so....which was allegedly the case last week at PMQ's.... he feels more at home wearing a white one and denouncing the money spent on commemorating the sacrifices made in WW1....the man is a disgusting joke

and as for Cameron, he is no better either if he allowed the picture to be put out knowing it had been "shopped"

LOL.... Corbyn probably wouldn't wear one anyway unless he was "advised" to do so....which was allegedly the case last week at PMQ's.... he feels more at home wearing a white one and denouncing the money spent on commemorating the sacrifices made in WW1....the man is a disgusting joke

and as for Cameron, he is no better either if he allowed the picture to be put out knowing it had been "shopped"

after a job with the gutter press Baz?

For all I know there could be a minion whose sole job is to photoshop poppies on all politicians' official photographs.

And probably getting paid a decent sum plus expenses.

As an after thought is the poppy (as sold for charity as opposed to the actual flower) copyrighted by the british legion and if so does not photoshopping it onto a persons picture count as breach of copyright?

For all I know there could be a minion whose sole job is to photoshop poppies on all politicians' official photographs.

Really?  Nah, if it was Corbyn it would be front page , national disgrace headlines for a week

As an after thought is the poppy (as sold for charity as opposed to the actual flower) copyrighted by the british legion and if so does not photoshopping it onto a persons picture count as breach of copyright?

Oh I do hope so.

I couldn't agree with you more PJ, after all that's what newspapers do isn't it? Anything to sell their product and hang reality.