Syrian immigrants

Egbert

I still maintain that if Gavrilo Princip had, had a lie in and locked the door to hallway to stop the dog getting at his paper, he would have stayed at home and ate a liesurely breakfast, the postman would have been before he had gone out, which generally speaking would have put him in a better frame of mind and WW1 may have been avoided!.

Alg, it wasn't.

Back to the refugees, seems those fighting with German Police have suddenly discovered there ISIS flags.

If you are referring to the photo doing the rounds on Facebook and twitter reportedly showing 2 German policemen confronted by a man with an Isis flag, it was apparently taken in Bonn in May 2012,  not so sudden a discovery.  The altercation was not between Syrian refugees and police but two extremist groups and the Police were trying to keep them apart.  Here is a link to the incident

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/german-right-wing-populists-provoke-salafist-violence-in-bonn-a-831810.html

The one I saw on Facebook went under the title "and so it begins" and goes on to claim that Syrian refugees had taken up the Isis flag and were attacking police in Germany. It was clearly false and misleading as they were neither Syrian refugees nor was it recent. The 2 policemen wore green uniform and berets. It was put up by ultra right wing groups to fuel fear and hatred as is their way.

I saw that one too, there was also a video that went with it saying it was refugees currently rioting on a beach in Germany and the exact same video was being shown elsewhere but purporting to be in Greece.

Wonder where it will be said to be happening next week, Llandudno beach maybe ?

That was the photo I saw, however in trying to find it, loads of sites came up about evidence that ISIL had indicated that terrorists had indeed come across as refugees.

One of the headlines was from the Daily Express http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/586045/ISIS-Islamic-State-jihadi-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-Europe-Italy-North-Africa