Syrian immigrants

Egbert

Not everything you google is true, yes he does not particularly like the EU, but as to trying to destabilise, one to many blogs you been reading, and he isn't my friend, I just happen to agree with what he is doing at the moment, I did not agree with him over Crimea, and lots of other things he's up too.

He sees the EU as s major threat, the former Soviet states who have joined the EU are wealthier than before and people see this and want it. It's why he moved into the Ukraine, many things are linked even when the links aren't always obvious.

Only when your wishfull thinking. Only the Western side of Ukraine, the one's that collaborated with the Nazis in WW2 and still in some cases, support neo-Nazi organisations; want to bring their begging bowls to the EU; hence the civil war, as the Easterners prefer Russia. He's not producing refugees to Russia; just for those weak Western bleeding heart Govs to take them in; and harbour a social time bomb for the future.

Sometimes refer to reference material, just to confirm ! :lol:    As for the nonsense about UKIP; just what could be expected from a liberal luvvie; so we can ignore it.  :roll:

So just the same as me then you hypocrite and I suppose ignoring an inconvenient truth is sometimes the only way to deal with it.

For the past 20 or so years international politics has been solely about the $US preserving its franchise as the official world petro currency against various governments who have wanted to  break this stranglehold for economic reasons or else just kick the infidel Uncle Sam in the nuts.

I suspect that this latest pagga is just more of the same.

I agree Freeborn,

Odd, the Iraqis after the first gulf war started selling oil in euros, after the second gulf war and Sadam was gone, One of the first things America did was to force Iraq to sell oil in dollars

Indeed, and another example might be Colonel Gaddafi, his plan to sell oil not for Dollars, but for a new gold based unit called the Dinar, ended with his squalid death in a ditch and Libya in ruins.

Russias decision to sell oil for Rubles a couple of years ago, and the subsequent inexplicable drop in crude oil prices from the competition which has seriously hurt the Russian economy could be seen as more of the same.