Syrian immigrants

Egbert

You have provided nothing, North, well North of Syria is Turkey. Further north is the Black Sea, you may have forgotten or did not know he already liberated what he wanted in the Black Sea. Can I suggest you look where Ukraine is compared to Syria, or do you think we should tell the Turkish they may be facing a rush of armed Russians at their borders any day soon.

Or were you looking further North........... The Pole?????

I shall eagerly await your night shift at McDonald's to start for your reply :P

The only reason this mess is complicated, is because of the diverse motivations of the international community; the solution is quite simple - ISIL has to be exterminated asap; and this will require competant boots on the ground.

I agree Obs

But I would prefer Russian boots, The UK has done a bit to much meddling in the Middle East of late 

You have provided nothing, North, well North of Syria is Turkey. Further north is the Black Sea, you may have forgotten or did not know he already liberated what he wanted in the Black Sea. Can I suggest you look where Ukraine is compared to Syria, or do you think we should tell the Turkish they may be facing a rush of armed Russians at their borders any day soon.

Or were you looking further North........... The Pole?????

I shall eagerly await your night shift at McDonald's to start for your reply :P

Now you are making yourself look stupid, which is saving me a job.  Please tell him somebody lol.

Spell it out PJ, give me your complicated reasons??

You don't seem to want to do it!!!

As you are obviously struggling, here is another clue for you to read, think about and then remain completely dumbfounded lol

5 French we hear precede cans surrounding a circle.  9 letters, bon chance :wink:

As you are obviously struggling, here is another clue for you to read, think about and then remain completely dumbfounded lol

5 French we hear precede cans surrounding a circle.  9 letters, bon chance :wink:

Ohhh, I bet it took you hours to think that up,I think your just buying time!

As for looking stupid the only one to do so on this thread is you.

Ohhh, I bet it took you hours to think that up,I think your just buying time!

As for looking stupid the only one to do so on this thread is you.

Just a few seconds really, we must have vastly different synapses.

You don't know the answer do you ?

Tell me again about the curds, I love cheese lol

Ohhh I expected better, nothing to say on the subject, so he resorts to insults, perhaps it's my fault, as it was immediately obvious you new little and only came in this thread to flame. Never mind you stick with your insults, I understand.

Davy

Your right they did get burned, but so did the Americans/British forces who also could not control that Country. We can only hope they learned some lessons.

Just a few seconds really, we must have vastly different synapses.

You don't know the answer do you ?

Tell me again about the curds, I love cheese lol

Where is the insult here?  That's just a go to when you are shown up really.

Ohhh I expected better, nothing to say on the subject, so he resorts to insults, perhaps it's my fault, as it was immediately obvious you new little and only came in this thread to flame. Never mind you stick with your insults, I understand.

Davy

Your right they did get burned, but so did the Americans/British forces who also could not control that Country. We can only hope they learned some lessons.

you really can't work it out can you?  That's because it is phrased in such a way as to stop it being easy to Google.  I think if you really try you can work it out and if not get the help of a grown up :wink:  The sad thing for you though is that once you work out this answer I have plenty of other reasons for Putins presence in Syria lined up for you.

Where is the insult here?  That's just a go to when you are shown up really.

you really can't work it out can you?  That's because it is phrased in such a way as to stop it being easy to Google.  I think if you really try you can work it out and if not get the help of a grown up :wink:  The sad thing for you though is that once you work out this answer I have plenty of other reasons for Putins presence in Syria lined up for you.

I can't be bothered playing your game, I came here to talk about Syria, you came to flame, and when you did tip your toe in, you embarrassed yourself. if you have anything constructive to add I'm all ears, but don't expect me to play your stupid game

you have been dancing to my tune for ages, don't blame men if you aren't able to work out why there is more than one reason Putin is in Syria, I have given you enough clues but refuse to spoon feed you.  Things are very rarely straightforward and simple when it comes to war and conflict, probably why you are struggling.  

Dancing to your tune, get real, if you think that you really are a prat, I had you Sussed along time ago, sorry I'm not biting, your ignorance on this thread is your cross to bare not mine.

Sorry to deflate your fragile ego.

Hopefully back to subject!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dancing to your tune, get real, if you think that you really are a prat, I had you Sussed along time ago, sorry I'm not biting, your ignorance on this thread is your cross to bare not mine.

is that another insult I see before me?  Can't be as that would mean somebody was a hypocrite :wink:

There is absolutely nothing fragile about my ego, it is huge and robust lol

but it's not me who can't work out the clues is it?  that would be you.  What's worse is that most of the other posters reading this will know the answer and will be having a little snigger at your expense. ( hopefully one will take pity and PM you the answer)   You call me ignorant yet you are begging me to give you the answers.  

Oh and you may wish to revisit and read again the first line of your last post before you start claiming it is phrased to be understood.

Look I am feeling benevolent, look below for a give away.

but if you crane your neck and look north you may see the blindingly obvious.  I wouldn't sanction craning your neck too far though lol

Sanctions over Ukraine PJ? Get real.  If Russia has an ulterior motive beyond securing a Med Port; it will be to stop the spread of ISIL doctrine into the Caucasus and into Russia. Many ISIL fighters are in fact Russian.  Kije: think you'll find that most of the main players will have Special Forces on the ground already (unofficially); a SAS operative was reported to have taken out six ISIL fanatics in a fire-fight a couple of months back; which indicates the standards involved. 

All of what you claim may or may not be true but you seem to be agreeing with me that Putin is there for more than access to a warm water port.  The sanctions over the Ukraine are hurting Rssia financially, being kicked out of G8 was an embarrassment, sticking one in the eye of the old enemy is a coup internationally, containing Islamist fundamentalism is desirable, being seen as decisive and strong is vital for how he is perceived at home.  Many reasons to be there not just one which was my argument.  I am glad you were able to work out the simple clues which left others foundering.