all in it together, if you are rich

P J

No, my top priority is to exit the EU and curtail immigration; if and when that's done; maybe we can concentrate on the wealth gap - it's about priorities. The LibLabCons, havn't and won't deliver an EU exit, sort out immigration or rectify the wealth gap. so it's a no brainer really. :lol:

"waste a vote" ?   Thought the idea was to vote for the Party that suits your priorities and principles; not Parties that you think will win !  It looks like a hung parliament in any case; with the strings being pulled for Scots independence by Alex Salmond.

:lol:   Sheesh; you don't actually believe that the LibLabCons are actually going to do anything to rectify the wealth gap, that would be taking your naivity to new heights.  Just in case you've missed it; we've got an 80% of GDP deficit, which is going to be eradicated, through cuts in public expenditure; in a more draconian, dogma driven manner by the Tories, but also by Labour. So the poorest, those on benefits are in for more punishment; with more need for food banks, perhaps even in Lymm !

Judging by this I reckon I understand English a lot better than you do PJ. If you want to make a point you need to do it in an unambiguous way. Obviously I knew what you were trying to say, you just didn't make a very good job of it. Two out of ten for effort anyway. :lol: