Do we really want them back?

observer

It's difficult to see what offences the authorities think these people have committed against this country and why their travelling to Syria is causing so much concern. This is supposedly a free country still and if British citizens want to travel abroad then that is up to them. I can understand why they have been arrested in foreign countries as they were breaking laws there by crossing borders without permission. We're talking about countries who will lock you up for taking photos of civil airliners at the local airport aren't we, not exactly free societies such as we still enjoy here. And yes, Obs, it would be the act of a fascist government to deny free movement of its citizens by removal of their passports. Thankfully we don't have a fascist government in this country yet, though it could change tomorrow if boy Miliband gets into number 10!

• 2 weeks later...

Did they ever find the young girls as I've not heard any mention of them in the press since the initial searches and worries ?

It has been alleged that they may have fled ISIS now and are trying to get out of the country to get back home....

Never mind that, where've you been?

I understand you're coming to the Peel Hall Conservation Group Open Day on Sunday 24th May. 11.00 - 3.00.

<Ahem>

If it isn't you, it's someone who wants to be just like you, so come along and dispel all the myths.

I promise nobody will be eating swans.

And, you get a free pint.

Heh, it could be like a WWW meet, just like we used to have in the olden days.....

• Upvote 2

Those damned illegal immigrants, we should make it illegal. P.s. I am sure you mean net immigration.

Next election a party should stand on an anti immigration ticket , I bet they would win loads of seats lol

You must be delighted with the result then ha.  1 seat, lol  and a leadership crisis, at least he is a man of his word and has gone.  Joke party and I love that you got exactly the same amount of seats as the greens.  Was this the hurricane sweeping through, I was being overly generous when I predicted a wet fart, it was just a little squeaky one.

The percentage of the vote was and is meaningless, UKIP were a damp squib. 1 seat,  I laughed my socks off at Farage losing Thannet.  My lot?  who on earth do you mean?  I see you're still playing the same old scratched record.  If the Nation were so hung up , like you, about immigration don't you think UKIP may have won more seats?  People saw though them.