Do we really want them back?

observer

.. afraid you won't get a rational argument Sha ! 

Is it irrational to ask what crime a person has committed before giving them a 30 year jail sentence as suggested?   Is it irrational to be disgusted by the suggestion that we as a country resort to the abhorrent practices carried out by terrorists as has been suggested?  Is it irrational to not see 15 year old schoolgirls as children because of their religion as has been suggested?  If so then guilty as charged.  It also turns out these girls were groomed online, not radicalised at school. Their families seem to be genuinely shocked by this and I can't say I blame them. As a father of girls I would be too.

It is irrational to continually distort my argument and my words. You either have a problem with comprehension or are perhaps a politician?

Whatever, having to continually repeat, clarify and simplify my words is too monotonous and boring to continue. CBA.

this.

"Whatever, a REALLY TOUGH APPROACH is needed.

I would suggest declaring them terrorists and traitors to their country - 30 years minimum jail sentence should they step foot on our soil again.

Or we could punish them with the same methods they use on their captives.

If this isn't dealt with severely enough it will escalate out of control.  "

nothing but your own words and no matter how you wheedle it's what you said.  If you meant differently to what that says then I am afraid that clairvoyance is not one of my strong points, as accurate communication would seem to be a weakness in you.

Yes PJ. those are my words,

more simply...........for joining, aiding and abetting ISIS.........long term imprisonment.

For committing murder..........capital punishment.

I also went on to say that  I  thought "burning in cages"  would be too horrific.........for the executioner.

and that the British Public would probably prefer lethal injection.

I advocate a 'tougher approach' to terrorism. If you are one of the wet lettuce brigade who think a slap on the wrist and letting them go free to murder more people is enough to deal with the problem.....then I think You are a problem. 

You didn't just disagree with what I wrote you went on to twist these words and suggested that they implied I  "don't like Muslims very much".

When actually, I don't have any problem with Muslims.   It's the actions of the murdering terrorists ISIS I dislike.

I think you accused me of twisting your words long before I accused you of not liking Muslims.  Whilst we are on about twisting meanings of words you said this

"Perhaps we should also be wary that once these girls are married they might gain access to Britain for their terrorist husbands?     

Young men running off to join ISIS has not raised much public sympathy, perhaps by having girls do it they might think it will generate more sympathy - and funds!

Whatever, a REALLY TOUGH APPROACH is needed.

I would suggest declaring them terrorists and traitors to their country - 30 years minimum jail sentence should they step foot on our soil again.

Or we could punish them with the same methods they use on their captives.

If this isn't dealt with severely enough it will escalate out of control.  "

Not a mention of murdering or indeed of injections just your pitiful bile spewing knee jerk reaction to a sad and regrettable set of events.  If these three children are a major threat to the combined armed forces of a large part of the world then I fear we are all doomed.  You do not say jail for abetting and death for murder, you simply offer an either or.  In subsequent posts, hopefully driven by some pang of human compassion, you then begin to twist your own initial blurtings and then bring in your lethal injection ideas.  

Again re twisting words,

" if you are one of the wet lettuce brigade who think a slap on the wrist and letting them go free to murder more people is enough to deal with the problem.....then I think You are a problem. "

please point out exactly where I condoned the letting go free of any murderer and advocated a slapped wrist as being punishment enough for such an offence.  

Good grief...are you completely stupid!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PANG OF HUMAN COMPASSION FOR ISIS MURDERING TERRORISTS OR THEIR SUPPORTERS!

To me they have lost their rights to be treated as human beings due to their inhuman behaviour.

Read the text clearly, I wrote that the British Public would probably prefer lethal injection.

I also wrote that 'burning in cages' would be too horrendous.........for the executioners (as in the people who would have to carry out the sentence).

If it was up to me the option would be to shoot them by firing squad or lethal injection whichever is the quickest and cheapest method.

But I wouldn't object if the families of the victims insisted on punishing them with the same methods they use on their captives...including 'burning in cages'.

With regard to those who have run off to join them, if they actually become part of this group of murdering scum they should face the consequences, if they take part in any murder they too should face the death sentence.

SURELY THAT IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Far better just to let them gather in their Islamic State, which then provides a killing zone for coalition forces to begin the task of terminating every single one of them. But even that will not be enough, as the cancer has spread elsewhere, and ideas are hard to extinguish. An Egyptian cleric has already called for a review of the teaching of Islam, (hopefully giving it a modern context); as what we're seeing is an extreme distortion by people who want to take us back to the middle ages. But it might help too, if the tax-payer ceased funding any religion (faith schools), in our education system; and started producing secular skills for the economic challenges of the 21st century.

Good grief...are you completely stupid!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PANG OF HUMAN COMPASSION FOR ISIS MURDERING TERRORISTS OR THEIR SUPPORTERS!

To me they have lost their rights to be treated as human beings due to their inhuman behaviour.

Read the text clearly, I wrote that the British Public would probably prefer lethal injection.

I also wrote that 'burning in cages' would be too horrendous.........for the executioners (as in the people who would have to carry out the sentence).

If it was up to me the option would be to shoot them by firing squad or lethal injection whichever is the quickest and cheapest method.

But I wouldn't object if the families of the victims insisted on punishing them with the same methods they use on their captives...including 'burning in cages'.

With regard to those who have run off to join them, if they actually become part of this group of murdering scum they should face the consequences, if they take part in any murder they too should face the death sentence.

SURELY THAT IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU!

Then I see little difference between you and the vile scum carrying out the atrocities in Syria and other countries.  Like you ISIS believe it justified to take life in as horrid and painful and inhumane way possible to prove their point, believing that a previous injustice gives them that right. It doesn't and I pity you.

• Downvote 3

PJ, I advocate the death penalty, not merely to prove a point but to make absolutely sure that the killers don't get the chance to kill again.

I wouldn't waste my time feeling concerned about whether or not the killers suffered whilst their sentence was carried out because they show no compassion for the people they kill.

Any compassion I have goes to the families of the murdered innocent victims.

If you choose to think of me as 'vile scum' for my views, please yourself. My opinion of your views is that you are of the 'ineffectual wet lettuce brigade' whose dithering wimp inaction fosters the type of climate which encourages the spread of these psychopathic terrorist ideologies.

• Upvote 1

PJ, I advocate the death penalty, not merely to prove a point but to make absolutely sure that the killers don't get the chance to kill again.

I wouldn't waste my time feeling concerned about whether or not the killers suffered whilst their sentence was carried out because they show no compassion for the people they kill.

Any compassion I have goes to the families of the murdered innocent victims.

If you choose to think of me as 'vile scum' for my views, please yourself. My opinion of your views is that you are of the 'ineffectual wet lettuce brigade' whose dithering wimp inaction fosters the type of climate which encourages the spread of these psychopathic terrorist ideologies.

don't confuse compassion with weakness.  And what action have you taken except to spout off on a dead end forum? That will show them.

:D :D :D

• Downvote 1

Ob's, I'm beginning to agree with you that the tax payer should not be funding any faith schools. Recently it was discovered that the staff of one Muslim school had been siphoning off funds and sending money to ISIS. I would suspect that these people would also have been trying to foster their terrorist sympathy views upon their pupils.

I wonder if this loss of funding source is linked to the calls for funding to 'prevent radicalisation', which could provide an alternative source of funds to be siphoned off.

It seems to me that ISIS could be getting desperately short of funding,... hence their attempts to blackmail for hostages?

Working on cutting off their funding streams and any possibilities to create more would help to curb their activities.  

Schools, religious and community organisations should be closely monitored but not given any funding.

It is up to parents and their religious leaders to breed morals and ethics into their kids.

If all religious leaders excommunicated anyone sympathising with terrorism, religion couldn't be used as an excuse for people to kill each other. and if all parents brought their children up properly they would have sound morals and not be open to radicalisation by nutcase killers.

• Upvote 1

PJ quote; "Don't confuse compassion with weakness, And what action have you taken except to spout off on a dead end forum? That will show them."

My answer to that PJ is "Don't confuse strength for cruelty"  And what action have you yourself taken other than to spout off?

There is very little any one person can do, unless one is in a position of enough political power. What I and anyone else can do is express our opinions via the ballot box - this I will do by refusing to vote for any candidate with 'wet lettuce' policies.  

I don't,  unlike yourself, pretend to have the answer.  You think burning children will solve this problem, you are obviously wrong.  There is a good chance these girls will be killed in a bombing raid by one of  the many airforces targeting ISIS.  Will this leave you disappointed and feeling robbed as you never saw them suffer or heard them scream?  And for the record I don't confuse your cruelly for strength, I associate it with fear and ignorance.

Which party is advocating the burning of children?  I must have missed that manifesto

Recently it was discovered that the staff of one Muslim school had been siphoning off funds and sending money to ISIS. I would suspect that these people would also have been trying to foster their terrorist sympathy views upon their pupils.

I can't find this on Google, could be me but if you have a link?

PJ. your previous to last post was really 'off the wall', you seem to resort to hysterics, sensationalism and name calling if you can't find anything reasonable to say.

Re your last post; The article about the school siphoning off funds to send to the terrorists was in the news recently. I probably read it on one of the online news pages, try MSN.

Find it, read it and educate yourself.  You seem so ignorant of what is going on. Perhaps when you are a little better informed you may be able to participate in a discussion on the subject without the hysterics, which quite frankly have become so intolerably boring I really CBA replying to anymore of your posts.  

Really? Name calling and sensationalism? Go read your own blurtings and brain farts on this topic, I take offense at your wishing to burn British citizens alive, nothing sensational there just normal human feelings. Wanting to burn people is not normal and makes you as bad as others who see no problem burning people to death.

Ps what happened to CBA ? Lol