Vandals Strike AGAIN - Ackers Pit

Dizzy

Solar power would work.  So we need a high quality low light camera with a mobile internet connection and solar power, mounted up a high vandal proof pole. In fact to cover Ackers Pit we need several.  You could buy a load of benches with what thats going to cost to install.  

Not wishing at all to demean the upset that vandalism can cause on a personal level though. 

Ok Baz, just to be sure we need a solar/wind dual powered, low light, high quality camera with a mobile internet connection, mounted on a high vandal proof pole, x at least 3.  Well thats Stockton Heath Parish Council running a budget deficit for the foreseeable future.

To keep all who are interested in helping find the scum that decide to vandalise a memorial bench.... We had the bench put back yesterday.... Overnight the bench has been uprooted for a second time..... If anyone has seen anything or knows anything please let me know

Thanks

Nikki

That really is bad news and begs the question if it's put back, how long it'll take before it happens again. Was there any indication of when these events were happening as that may give some indication of whether it's young kids or some late night drunk. Also given there seems to be a house with an upstairs window directly facing the bench, it might be worth approaching them to see if some kind of monitoring could be done from there?

Bill :)

To keep all who are interested in helping find the scum that decide to vandalise a memorial bench.... We had the bench put back yesterday.... Overnight the bench has been uprooted for a second time..... If anyone has seen anything or knows anything please let me know

Thanks

Nikki

That is absolutely sickening! Nicola - can you email me details of what happened to garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk and we will do a follow up story and appeal

Sorry for late reply I don't get notifications when people have commented on here. Yes it was fully concreted back down and pinned down. It's happening late at night. It was put back tuesday and uprooted again Tuesday night .... Please help find the vandals so we can help stop this from happening to any other items not just my Grandads bench.....

Thanks for our help Gary & Dizzy

• Upvote 2