Al Murray's Bid to be an MP

Geoffrey Settle

Blimey Gary that was actually a very good post, quite unusual for you <runs for cover>   You've got my vote too :D

That sounds like you could be his campaign manager - better take the manifesto to the printers and get the halls booked for Gary's speeches plus he only lives around the corner from you Dizzy 8). What Party name will you come up with?

Since most mp's don't know what day it is, talk down to everyone else and think we are all inferior to them, a refreshing change would be the DIARY Party. Lets face it, writing in a diary is basically talking to yourself, and so selling diaries is exploiting the mentally disabled.

Geoff...why do you seem to have an obsession about me becoming someones campaign manager, are you dropping hints that you'd like me to be yours :lol:

PS Gary doesn't live round the corner from me, if he did I would move :lol:

Well all Warrington councillors are up for re-election in 2016 because of the reorganisation of the boundaries that will be taking place -so I might sign you up.

As for where Gary lives I thought you both lived in the facinity of Stockton Heath - see I'd be no good as a sluth :cry: - Warrington isn't that big a place so you can't live too far away from each other.

Well all Warrington councillors are up for re-election in 2016 because of the reorganisation of the boundaries that will be taking place -so I might sign you up.

As for where Gary lives I thought you both lived in the facinity of Stockton Heath - see I'd be no good as a sluth :cry: - Warrington isn't that big a place so you can't live too far away from each other.

No way am I telling you where I live Geoff cos you might send all your pre election election bods for this area round to hound me on my doorstep  :lol: :lol:

Well all Warrington councillors are up for re-election in 2016 because of the reorganisation of the boundaries that will be taking place 

And no doubt we will get the same old, same old, same old career councillors that we've had for the past umpteen years