A&E crisis?

Egbert

He has flip flopped again, no wonder they had to sack the bloke responsible for writing up the manifesto.  Apparently he is behind with it, not surprised if the tweed clad loon keeps changing the policies every time the wind changes.  Good to see that the Green Party have overtaken UKIP in membership numbers.

"Insurance based"?????!!!  Even Farage has dropped that idea !  :lol:   The NHS is a victim of it's own success in terms of medical advances; of political interference, and of rising demand.  Folk need to decide just what it's parameters should be, then having decided, meet the costs.

Seems the Farage balloon isn't the only flip flopper :D

Flip flopping, as you call it, is common to all Parties, as are broken promises - like Clegg's promise on tuition fees, Brown's ditching of a manifesto  commitment to an EU referendum; so it goes.  Your quote refers to PRIVATE insurance schemes; NOT a NATIONAL insurance scheme; which was the basis of the original NHS; seems your desperation is beginning to show, with out of context quotes, and you obviously don't get it - folk are turning away from the main parties cos they've simply lost the plot, and have no resonance with them anymore.

The main parties aren't trying to pass themselves off as a breath of fresh air to the public. Ukip aren't a breath of fresh air though are they? More like a stale old fart.  The quote isn't mine it's Farages and then he changed his mind to suit the by election and now he has flip flopped again back to his privatisation of the NHS rhetoric which he obviously supports.  You even said yourself he had dropped the Private insurance idea last month but its back again.  Seems you are prepared to sacrifice any principles you may have once believed in for the sake of an EU referendum.  As for me being desperate, I have no need as I have what I think is right and you don't.

What you don't get, is that folk are finally rejecting the old parties, who've had 40 years plus to run us into the ground. The "quote" was about a debate on NHS future, not the party's policy position; but carry on, the kippers will merely ignore desperate luvvies. In an era of "stale farts", folk are turning to a new aroma ! :lol:

Kippers do stink the room out so you may have a point.  The thing is UKIP, despite their lies to the contrary , are worse than the rest as they play on fear and hatred and discrimination and always appeal to the lowest common denominator.  They have sacked God knows how many representatives for vile racism, sexism,homophobia,religious intolerance and crass stupidity.  They still have many loons on the books so not got rid of them all yet.  Any party who's core policy (regardless of how it may affect the UK ) is the exit from the EU , which funds its activities is completely hypocritical.  They can't even come up with a manifesto as they can't agree about what they hate the most.  Their clueless approach to the NHS is merely an example of their idiocy

It is the obnoxious rantings of a highly placed UKIP official. The latest in an ever lengthening line of cranks and racists and hate filled bullies who continuously provide proof of what a horrid bunch of opportunist self serving politicians UKIP are. Breath of fresh air my arse

The rest aren't pretending so very hard to be a breath of fresh air . Those that are stink more than the rest. Seems the only response a Ukip supporter has to any pointing out of their disgusting views is to point the finger elsewhere. Pathetic really