Holidays

Egbert

Our holidays always seem to involve a great deal of work both in preparation and execution, for Mrs algy with packing and on return with washing and ironing and myself with driving which I detest intensely and find very stressful, also having worked for ten years in the hotel industry I'm critical of everything that goes on in the hotel. Each time we return we swear we will not go again, but we do!. :wacko:

We've not been on holiday for about 3 years, no particular reason why other than we never seem to get round to it and just can't be bothered with the mither of it half the time....oh and combined with the fact that the good old english rain always seems to follow us if we do go :lol: 

Off on Caribbean cruise on the 19th, our 7th.  Best value in vacations ever, course we sail out of Galveston and that's only an hour away, so no airfare.

Algy is right though, Becky has been packing for a month and the house is starting to echo !!!   When we leave, we look like a Bedouin camel train.

Hope you have a lovely holiday Stallard :D 

Re: the packing I think that's what puts me off too as we've only ever gone in the UK for years so we have to pack for ALL seasons.... anyone want a lovely touring caravan PLEASE I'M BEGGING !!!!! :lol: