Jump to content

How well do you know your area ?


Recommended Posts

well i got 32% for my area.


considering that so far I have lived here all my life just shows how much i get out. (very little).


One answer that did surprise me was that 38% of households in my area do not have a car. cannot tell that from wandering around the streets where i live after six pm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only did it the once, I've just lived here for nearly 40 years and take an interest in what's going on.


The only question I was a long way out with concerned the proportion of houses owned by the occupier, for Lymm I guessed 85% but the answer came back as 40%. There's no way that the remaining 60% of properties in Lymm are all rentals!


The only thing I can think is that the 40% refers to properties with active mortgages - so people who have already paid theirs off and own their homes outright are not included. I still think it's higher than that though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just realised where I went wrong... my post code is actually under Hatton, Stretton and Walton but I always think of myself as living more in Stockton Heath as I'm right on the border and I grew up in SH too. 

I'll try again with my dads postcode :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...