Warrington v Leeds

Gary

A win tonight would be fantastic.  However, I think it would need a near miracle to pull off a victory, tonight.

Hope I'm wrong.  I've been wrong a number of times this season.

If we do pull off a win, yes, we are back on track.

Couldn't agree more.  If we had Trent & Benny playing I think we'd have a fighting chance, but without Benny's grit and steel he brings to the party I think we'll struggle up front and that usually means you'll struggle everywhere else.

That being said, I'll be there tonight as usual shouting for the boys...........

Four consecutive wins and a great victory over table topping Leeds - I think we can safely say things are looking a lot better for the second half of the season.

A win without Westwood, Waterhouse and Wood, although Leeds were missing a few as well to be fair.

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/18442/1/Wolves-are-a-Bridge-too-far-for-Rhinos/Page1.html

Excellent performance ,the ploy of having more nippier & faster men on the pitch bamboozled the  Leeds pack  who were lumbering in comparison. We ran them off the park. Very pleased also with the way confidence is oozing from the younger players to get in the action & make their mark on the game. I thought  England had his best game since he joined us . Some big performances all round tonight & the foundations are now in place to build a great team.

Best performance for a long time but Asatosi still stunk the place out...He's a big lazy barsteward. I put him under the Safeway microscope tonight and came to the conclusion that he hardly ever puts himself in a position to be first receiver at the PTB....He almost always positions himself on the short side thus ensuring he almost certainly won't be first receiver...On the rare occasion he does receive the ball, provide he doesn't drop it, he ambles up to the defence almost begging to be tackled...In defence I've never seen him once be the first tackler, just joining in second or better still third tackler.....Compared with the performances from the rest of the pack last night he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself and if he had any decency he would ask to be released from his, probably very lucrative contract.....For all the effort he displayed last night he could have played the game in a lounge suit.

• Upvote 1