Kingsway Tyre Wall

Geoffrey Settle

Absolutely ridiculous that all this is still going on.. and on.. and on !! 
What's the betting when it eventually gets to court he will use the 'well its already been there for a year now and hasn't caused any problems to drivers or been vandalised and there haven't been many complaints since.... and lots of little mice and their families and other little critters are living in them now and they would be homeless'  nonsense.  

I'm sure he would get some kind of pleasure knowing how we all feel ..

So really we need to hit him where it hurts;  In his pocket,

This case will surely one day be over but the longer it goes on the more legal costs he will incur and of course WBC's costs as well lets hope the penny drops with him eventually before he ends up bankrupt..but there again  :wink:

• 1 month later...

Here's hoping so and about time too.  By two rows do you mean the 'turrets' have been lowered as looking back on here at the other pics in the news article etc the other bits were only 2 rows before.

If it is being removed now I wonder what has changed the owners mind as last news update said his appeal and the Crown Court hearing due to take place on the 21 Nov 2014 had been postponed due to another case and was to be heard next month (on 6 February).

Maybe he has got fed up of playing big boy games or has realised that he wont win and the costs against him could soar if he looses.... or maybe he's just finished doing whatever it was he was doing behind it (allegedly)

Well as mentioned on the previous page it seems Mr Moran has indeed reduced his tyre wall down to one/two layers which he says has now brought it under the height restriction where planning approval is required.  He is also putting all the blame on the council for 'wasting' a lot of taxpayers money on all the other court proceedings etc.  Not a waste in my eyes .......... 

No cos I didn't have my camera with me when I drove past.  Will try and get some next time.

There's some here though and Moran has actually posted a rather long reply in the comments section under the latest WG story ... well if that is really him posting

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11738190.Tyre_wall_saga_continues/ 

It might not look so bad now but he's left it until a few weeks before the big court case to do it.  Think of all the tax payers money that could have been saved ie for court costs, solicitors fees, man hours etc etc if the bloke had done that when he was first told they were illegal and had to come down.   Bloody idiot !