City v Barcelona

Robbo

Arguably the best footballing side in England made to look like amateurs by Barcelona. Barring a miracle at the Nou Camp looks like the quadruple has gone, just the Mickey Mouse treble left.

How pathetic.  I recall the absolute pastings Barca dished out to Man Ure in recent years.  In fact if Barca beat that lot in another final don't they get to keep them.

Oh, and didn't City dish out a right royal drubbing to your lot once already this season.  

hmmBetty_zps6abc7818.png

I am no fan of City apart from them being an English team playing a Spanish team but I think your assessment is a bit harsh, a referee assisted 2-0 loss is hardly amateurish.

The officials were pretty poor all round - disallowed a perfectly good Barca goal as well!

I am no fan of City apart from them being an English team playing a Spanish team but I think your assessment is a bit harsh, a referee assisted 2-0 loss is hardly amateurish.

Probably right Eagle, but just basing my comment on the areas where Barcelona beat City ie Possession, goal attempts, shots on goal, corner kicks and the final score. However City did beat Barca in fouls, shots off goal and red cards.

Olympiacos made Man Ure look totally cack. Actually they weren't even that good ,  first shot on goal in the 89th minute, now that WAS an embarrassment.  When will Robbo be starting a thread about this I wonder? PMSL.

what's the difference between Moyes and Olivia Newton John?  due to forum rules you will need to pm me for the answer if you haven't already guessed.