Anyone parked on Golden Square late at night.

Sparky71

Thinking of parking on GS on Thursday night until around half ten. Notices say it's open till midnight, but I was wondering what it's like for access at that time as the shops will shut at 8. Will the mall be closed or will there still be access to the lifts. Does the midnight closing only apply to the ground level section off Legh Street?

I've no idea sorry as I never go into town at night.  Would imagine it's a bt eerie in the car park late at night though when it's open.

Watch out for the angry ghosts from the past... all though they may not be the scariest people about.  CCTV in there though I think  :lol:

Sorry... not very helpful I know :oops:

Thinking of parking on GS on Thursday night until around half ten. Notices say it's open till midnight, but I was wondering what it's like for access at that time as the shops will shut at 8. Will the mall be closed or will there still be access to the lifts. Does the midnight closing only apply to the ground level section off Legh Street?

The lifts by Starbucks/boots are open after 8,