Friday Moan....

Dizzy

Feel free to join in as I think it's going to be a bad day and it's only just turned 10am

1) My car windscreen wipers packed in this morning and it's forcast rain all weekend too :( 

2) I managed to slowly get the last mile home with no wipers and then dropped a full bottle of milk which exploded as it hit my kitchen floor.... shards of glass from wall to wall and milk down all the laminate joints.     

3) I have just stood on my all time favourite CD full of old photo's and broke it... how did it get on the floor in the first place :(

So how's your day going.................................. ?

Gosh my nosey neighbour rant to say her car battery was flat, she had left the light on after searching for something in the car last night... :|

I suggested that she knock on a neighbours door as his four wheeler was parked out side...... but he was asleep in bed.... :twisted:

I said try him or her for jump leads but she didn't know them.... I went our in my slippers and introduced her to loads of people but no jump leads.... :|

I then called on Chris and he said he would help push the car.... but nosey neighbour :oops: had never been jumped before....and got stuck in the middle of the road blocking it off..

But I've got to get to the Trafford Centre to see my friend she said and started playing the damsel in distress card.... :mrgreen:

Off we went pushing the car down the road - free wheeling....... :oops: and huffing and puffing.......

Take you foot off the clutch cried Chris :arrow:  yipee it works was the cry and off she went with a wave :P

Hope you day picks up DIZZY :mrgreen:

Oh and the sleeping neighbour called around to pick up what the postman have left with me whilst he was in the land of nod. :ph34r:

I had a lovely morning due to a national network failure that took about thirty taxi companies off line for over an hour so complaints were coming in thick and fast and each one wanted to explain in great detail how much money they were loosing. Still it's Friday and it's beer night hopefully.

Bill :)

2) I managed to slowly get the last mile home with no wipers and then dropped a full bottle of milk which exploded as it hit my kitchen floor.... shards of glass from wall to wall and milk down all the laminate joints.     

Diz, mix a desertspoon of bicarb of soda with 1/2 a pint of warm water and wipe down the laminate joints - this will prevent the sour milk smell developing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Sha*

Warrington Worldwide Discussion Forum

→ Fun and Interests

→ General Chat

Privacy Policy