Scargill was wrong

Robbo

Kije is tory bashing again as he always does.... but often forgets that there are also over 20 millionaires in and around Ed Millibands shadow cabinet. NONE of our mainstream politicians are worthy of a vote.... none of them

Nor are the likes of Farage, Griffen etc.  preying on fears and stoking up hatred cannot be the basis of a proper Government, well I hope not.

Wow!! You really don't like anyone with a different view to your own do you Mr Peridot! As for me insulting anyone who disagrees with me as a class - well what class do you suppose I am? Sorry to disappoint you and your "classics combined graduate" (whatever that is) opinion, but I am a working man and working class. The posters on here who I mainly disagree with seem to be very able to give as good as they get, and probably (for the most part) better. I could even imagine enjoying a discussion over a pint with them.  Anyway, sod it, I will save you the bother of "SEEKING TO HAVE"  me removed from the site by leaving it voluntarily. What would be the point of me giving my opinion on a site which doesn't tolerate disagreement. Goodbye WWW, it has been, for the most part, enjoyable.

bye-Asp_zpsbd49c731.jpg

Nor are the likes of Farage, Griffen etc.  preying on fears and stoking up hatred cannot be the basis of a proper Government, well I hope not.

But ignoring the fears of the voters (which the incumbent and previous lot did; especially with regards to immigration) and then falling over each other to try and address those fears after the likes of Farage highlighted them is just the politics of being totally scared!

Farage may not be the ideal front man, but he has certainly made the previously ignored topic of immigration a hot potato. Just because the politicians would prefer us to shut up and say nowt, doesn't mean we won't have our say eventually. People are scared of the impact of immigration but until Farage came on the scene in a big way, anyone who mentioned it was seen as a racist or a bigot (as Gordon Broon famously put it).... now, the Labour party are queuing up to apologise for opening the doors to Eastern European migrants... every time one of them comes on its "oh we got it wrong" or "we should have made different decisions"

Cameron will not be able to re-negotiate squat and his promises of a referendum are a sham..... preying on fears and stoking up hatred should not be the basis for proper government; but lying to and cheating the electorate shouldn't be either.... and that is what we have had for the past 50 years

They are just a bunch of scaremongering lunes to be honest.  Having an open mind re Europe I watched with interest their conference.  What a complete shambles and if they can't control their own conference and mep's they have no place in power.  Here is a link to one of the said lunes. http://www.channel4.com/news/ukips-godfrey-bloom-biffs-michael-crick

Not long back Farage himself claimed that more Bulgarians and Romanians than actually exist will be coming to Britain this year. 

As I said a bunch of lunes.

Have you looked at the party, its leaders and candidates and its policies,  some of them are laughable.  If we vote this shower into anything, which as the protest party we probably will in a few places, then we as a Nation deserve what we get.

The benefit of "extreme" Parties, isn't that they will ever gain office; but by gaining votes, they pull the main parties (the parties of Government) with them. btw: we've experienced the policies of the main parties for the past forty years plus; and in retrospect that's laughable.