Nelson Mandela RIP

Lt Kije

wrong on apartheid, and he was write to do so.

Baz

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Mandela-was-never-a-member-of-the-Communist-Party-20131211

even two wrongs don't make a write :)

as for the link, there are many more that say he was a commie.... you go for the idea of majority rule don't you Kije???

Are you trying to say the ANC did nothing to influence World opinion, their was a lot more to the ANC than the armed struggle, in fact that was only ever a small part.

I am not having it all ways as you say, just stating facts :wink:

Where as you are clutching at straws as usual :wink:

Yes their was a lot of black on black killing as the ANC were fighting the Zulu Inkatha movement, and to be honest on that I do not know who started it, probably goes back to tribalism.

Of course you're wanting it all ways Lt Kije. First you say that the only weapon the ANC had against apartheid was violence, and then you say it was the ANC getting international support that got rid of apartheid. The only thing you've said on here with any truth behind it was that apartheid had had it's day. You wouldn't know a fact if it came up and kicked you in the backside.

I have never stated it was their ONLY WEAPON Asp, in the end it was world opinion that got rid of the regime, not the armed struggle, but the ANC must be given credit on World opinion as that was mostly their work. The armed struggle such as it was was very small as armed struggles go. Your problem is that you only see the ANC as the armed struggle, and the rest of the organisation is a bit like an iceberg you don't see it. The ANC was a vast organisation, it is probably better to see it as an umbrella organisation in those days, not the political party it quickly became.

If I have said it quote me!!!!!!

I think you are guilty again of reading what you want to read and not what is actually posted, and again putting yourself in a corner of your own making, no need for me to beat you, I just wait for you to defeat yourself as happened here.

R.I.P Asp, another failed attempt, it getting easier every time, I keep trying to help you by saying slow down but you can't help yourself

Come on quote me!!!!!!!

From the Middle East topic:

"The majority of the population were not allowed to take part in elections Asp, how would you advocate they get power, when those in charge were not going to move on it,"

"Are you saying violence of any kind is wrong and an act of Terrorism even if the system they are fighting is wrong?"

You advocated violence against a legitimate government (even if it was repressive it was legitimate) rather than peaceful means. The majority of the population in this country weren't allowed to take part in elections until relatively recently.

• Downvote 1

I didn't consider the South African government as legitimate, as most people living in the Country could not vote, now where did I say, violence was their only weapon, come on Asp, we both know you were reading what you wanted to read and not actually was posted, so quote me are say you got it wrong!

I didn't consider the South African government as legitimate, as most people living in the Country could not vote, now where did I say, violence was their only weapon, come on Asp, we both know you were reading what you wanted to read and not actually was posted, so quote me are say you got it wrong!

calm-down-dear_design2.png.... it's only a forum....